04

[MATURE] 18+

Jessica POV

"I'm so, over this" I mumbled to myself as I chewed at my lip, tasting the tang of  blood from the broken skin. I felt distracted and my anxiety was only getting worse. I continued to be nose deep in work, unaware of everything around me. And within seconds my landline started to ring, causing me to jump.  

"Jessica Bradford" I said as I put the call on speaker. "Jess.." Anthony said softly on the other end of the call. I let out a sigh, "oh shit, dinner" I said as I dropped my head in my hands. "I- I'm sorry, Ant" I said as he let out a scoff. 

"I'd much rather get a call, telling me you had to work honey. I've been sitting and waiting for almost an hour" he said. "I- I just lost track of time" I said looking up, seeing Marshall standing in the doorway. 

He was looking down at the ground, his Kangol covering his eyes. "I- I can, uh, I can come and meet you. Just give me thirty minutes" I said as Marshall walked toward me, kneeling in front of me. Marshall let out a sly smirk, knowing he was making it harder for me to continue this conversation with Anthony. 

"No, don't worry about it" Anthony said as Marshall started to graze his fingertips across my skin, pushing my skirt up as he went. I cleared my throat, "a- are you sure?" I asked as Marshall gently spread my legs, sloppily peppering my inner thighs with kisses. 

"Don't worry, I know they got you working hard baby" Anthony said as Marshall and I made eye contact. Marshall let out a scoff, as he tried to hide the smile that curved his lips. 

"I can just grab some take out, and meet you at home" Anthony said as Marshall gently moved my thong to the side, trailing his fingers over my slit before he inserted them with no warning causing my breath to hitch. 

My head fell back as my grip on Marshall's shoulders tightened. "O- Okay" I said as I tried to contain my moans as Marshall continued to keep the pace he was fingering me at. Marshall lowered his head, connecting his mouth to my core. Licking my slit and focusing on my clit. 

"I'll see you later" I said, trying my best to get Anthony off the phone. "I love you, Jessica" he said softly. I chewed at my lip, "I- love you" I said before quickly disconnecting the call as my breathing got heavier. I pushed Marshall's hat off, tangling my fingers in his hair as I was finally able to come undone. 

"Fucking hell, Marshall" I whined out as he looked up. He knew what he was doing and he loved every minute of it. "Ohh" I moaned out, starting to ride his face feeling his beard tickle my skin. 

"Marsh, you're gonna make me-" I said as the pleasure intensified, feeling that familiar pit in my stomach. "Make you what, baby?" he asked as he inserted his fingers, making me clench around them. 

"Cum, you're gonna make me cum" I said breathlessly. 

Marshall was sending me over the edge as I moaned out his name, my eyes completely shut. The orgasm I felt was euphoric, sending me into a high. 

He cleared his throat, wiping his beard of my juices. "You know Anthony's right, your boss really has you putting in work" he said as I let out a small laugh, trying to catch my breath. "Promise not to think of me to much tonight, kitten" he said as his lips hovered over mine, before biting at my lower lip. 

"I'll see you in the morning" he said as he softly caressed my face, before walking out of my office.