The Aftermath

"Well, looks like someone had a great time tonight." Kitty looks over to see Peter having a stupid big smile on his face as he enters inside his now shared apartment as Kitty is on the sofa watching telenovelas alongside Lockheed.

"Yeah I did, felt great being around her."

"What's her name?"

"Wanda." He says, opening the fridge door and pulling out a can of sparkling juice.

*Sounds familiar.* Kitty thought to herself before putting another scoop of ice cream into her mouth.

"She's also a mother."

Kitty spits her ice cream out getting some on Lockheed who groans unpleased, crawling away to get himself a napkin.

"I didn't know Peter Parker grew up to be a MILF lover?" She turns back to him amazed, Peter bashfully blushing.

"Nah it's not like that come on." He chuckles.

"I mean you're really okay with that?"

"I mean yeah there's nothing wrong with dating a woman with kids, just gotta be attentive that's all."

"Yeah, and her kids gonna transition from calling you Uncle to Father which is a weird thing in society."

"Yeah I never understood that either." Peter points out before cracking open his can and sipping into it.

"You said her name was Wanda correct?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Mind telling me her last name?"

"Uh Maximoff, I think it's Sokovian."

"Huh, interesting."

"Why do you know her?"

"No just sounded familiar is all." Kitty put the pieces together in her head but didn't ask anything further as not to unease Peter about his potential girlfriend.

"Um okay then. How long are you staying here Katherine?" He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck, unsure how to feel about his ex crashing in his apartment.

"Shouldn't be long, three months at the least." She waves it off, continuing to watch her show.

"Right, three months."

Peter walks over and realizes Kitty is sitting in his sofa wearing only a silk robe and red underwear with a bowl of ice cream between her thicc thighs.

"Well uh just clean up after yourself then." Peter was lost for words, clearly Kitty anchored herself into his life again.

"Oh I paid off your landlord while you were out, you weren't kidding about this man's money senses."

"Thanks Kitty." He smiles, playfully ruffling her curly hair making her laugh before heading off to bed.

Maximoff Residence

"Boys, I'm home!" Wanda calls out entering the living room, looking in disbelief at the boys passed out on the floor with some flood pieces scattered around and the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre playing on the tv.

She smiles at them, lifting them both in her arms and tucking then into bed. She heads back downstairs cleaning up the place before she calls it a night.

She dreams of herself in a lakeside paradise, dressed like Sokovian royalty as Spider-Man was beside her dressed stylishly holding her hand in his.

She stirs in her sleep murmuring and smiling throughout before kissing against her pillow. She woke up the next morning refreshed, heading into the shower where she stripped naked and let the warm water rain down all over her voluptuous body.

She lavishes herself around enjoying herself till she hears something in her ear, opening her eyes looking around confused before resuming her bathing.

She then felt a cold breath against her neck, opening her eyes once more looking suspiciously around herself before turning to see a monstrous form of herself and jolts back to the corner of the shower.

In the blink of a eye this version of herself disappeared, Wanda shakily breathes clutching herself tightly. She was beginning to get concerned, the power wanted to escape and be free always but now it was cracking through.

She couldn't let that happen, if anything happened they'd take away her children and she'd die before she let anyone take them from her after so many years of hard work and love out into them.

She needed to find a way to keep her abilities contained till then at any price necessary.