A Friend In Need

Peter hears a knocking on his door, hoping it was Mr.Ditkovitch wanting his rent once again as usual Peter wasn't the wealthiest of Manhattanites. He looks through his door peep hole to see who it is.

"Hey Petey boy, it's your deadly neighborhood Deadpool here to see ya!"

"Of all days." Peter groans into his hand, opening the door to see Deadpool standing there before him. "Hey Wade." Peter exasperatingly greets.

"Hey buddy, man you look like you took a nasty fall."

"You could say that." Peter narrows his face at him. "Normally I would ask how the hell did you find out where I lived but I realize who you are."

"Aw come on don't be sour with a old friend, sorry I left your fate to those ninja monkeys awhile back but hey just cause I can heal doesn't mean I want those chimps turning me into meat confetti."

"Why are you even here Wade?'

"To cheer you up of course!"  Deadpool cheerfully exclaims. "Besides I heard through the grapevine about the spider balls in some comeuppance."

"Wha-guh-how do you even know about that!?" Peter exclaims in disbelief, somehow Deadpool always knew things mysteriously.

"Conversation with the Invisible Woman can really bring alot out on the table, did you know Tigra got her own brand in the works?"

"No I didn't. Guess I shouldn't be surprised, she doesn't exactly have patient confidentiality nor a MD."

"She's a science woman pal, should've thought about that beforehand. Anywho, there's that buzz going around with that woman who gave you a hand yesterday."

"Spare me the suggestions, I don't even know the woman."

"Mmm perhaps with the power of-"

"No no no! I don't need the invasion of her privacy!" He points back at Deadpool.

"Oh come on! What's one taste of interest gonna lead to?"

"Endangerment?"  Peter looks at him unamused, crossing his arms.

"Well I was gonna say a really tight sex scene later down the line but I'll keep the details to myself."

"Spare me the fantasies Wade, besides it's Spider-Man she knows not Peter Parker and his cruddy apartment." Peter sighs dejected, sitting down on his couch.

"I've seen shitter holes to sleep in Petey boy, you could be living in the Bronx after all."

"The Bronx is for the strongest and Spidey ain't that strong."

"...Wanna watch a Blake Lively movie?"

"Yeah alright."

Short chapter but little treat for you all