Under The Moonlight

Iron Man, Professor Xavier, Reed Richards, Black Bolt, Captain Marvel, and Ghost Rider are this universe's Illuminati but are they actually decent at their job than their variant counterparts in Multiverse of Madness?

We shall see.

Carol's appearance is based on her Shang Chi look from the longer hair to the red and blue suit.

Ghost Rider is his comic appearance with the white half rectangle in the front of his suit and glowing eyes instead of dark skull eyes

Everyone else looks like their MCU counterparts.

Okay now to dive in!

Wanda and Spider-Man exit the diner laughing and enjoying each other's company as they walk down the street together under nightfall. Spidey puts a arm around her and she allows him to do so, touching his hand with hers unable to help but smile at her masked date.

"You really know how to entertain a woman Spider-Man, honestly I'm just glad to be out here with you tonight." She tells him, leaning her head against his arm while they walk.

"Likewise, just happy to give you a good time Wanda."

"I'm guessing your place is a no go?" She asks, looking up at his masked face.

"Sorry Wanda, can't risk it just for now."

"It's alright I understand, but if you'd like I'm not against spending more time with someone like you Spider-Man." She stops him from walking, slowly lifting his mask up to his nose and gazes at his lips.

She gently brushes her fingers against them, her eyes studying them like a painting before leaning in and kissing him softly against his lips.

The two moan quietly as Spider-Man gently lifts her up and carries her up the side of a building in his arms. She looks surprised at first as he does so before she wraps her arms around his necks and continue to give him more soft kisses from her passionate lips.

Peter felt a rekindling in his heart as he kisses her back, both reaching the rooftop of the building and placing her down on her feet.

This wasn't the recognizable kiss from a ex or a lost lover but of someone with just as much desire for burning passion as he does, someone once afraid to love now breaking outta their shells venturing into love.

They both smile at each other, Wanda placing her hands on the sides of his face as her green eyes look up to him sparkling under the full moonlight.

He runs his hands up her tied back hair, releasing it from it's restraints as her thick locks flow around her like a lush brown waterfall.

The two held each other firmly as they engage each other's lips each, more sensual than before gripping each other's clothing and adding strength to their kisses.

They never felt this elated, so free from the grasps of loneliness and misery that everything felt more vibrant.

Wanda breaks the kissing and leans her head against his shoulder to catch her breath, feeling safe under his strong arms and stronger heart beating close to her own. She sighs satisfied, Spider-Man holding her close.

"That's...that was amazing." She breathes out, smiling to herself.

"I want to promise you Wanda, I'll always do my best to protect you and your family no matter what." He tells her, Wanda closing her eyes and nods.

"I believe you Spider-Man." She tells him, gently stroking his arm as she feels her heart fluttering under his assuring demeanor.

"Should we-"

"Take it slow?"

"Yeah."

"I'm okay with that, just as long as we can continue to do this with one another." She tells him booping his nose with a warm smile before giving him one last kiss for the night.