Revealing

Wanda hurled out three bottles of wine into the toilet, Spider-Man holding her hair back as he hears the commotion downstairs.

This was bad. He couldn't leave through the windows and he couldn't leave through the front doors, he was too far off from the city to be inconspicuous.

He had no choice but to compromise his identity to escape. He rushes outta the bathroom and searches around through her closet trying to find anything remotely unisexual to wear.

"Hey what seems to be the problem?" Peter asks walking down the stairs wearing a green jacket and suit pants concealing his suit as the three of them look at him confused.

"Who the hell are you?" Marc asks.

"Peter Parker, I'm Miss Maximoff's boyfriend." He introduces himself, extending his hand out to Marc.

"Mom has a boyfriend!?" Tommy exclaims, both of the boys shocked they weren't even told their mother was going out on dates.

"Marc Spector." Marc shakes his hand. "I'm here from Kirby Inc. to discuss with Miss Maximoff's progress as regional manager, I'm a analyst for the higher ups." Marc makes up his story, Peter not buying it for a second but understood why Moon Knight of all people is here.

"Oh I see but I'm sorry, Miss Maximoff isn't feeling very well at the moment so if you'd like to reschedule for a later date-"

"I understand." Marc cuts him off. "Good day to you all." Marc walks off, the mission wasn't gonna be a easy walk in the park as he'd hope for.

Peter shuts the door and looks down to see her children giving stern glares at him.

*Oh boy.*

"Who really are you?"

"Yeah why didn't mom even talk about you to us?"

"Boys..." The three turn around seeing Wanda coming down the stairs groggily, gesturing her children to come to her as they do so and she holds them in her arms. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you both but I wanted to give time before I would officially tell you he is my boyfriend."

She looks up at Peter, both have a look of understanding and Wanda wouldn't reveal a word that he was Spider-Man.

She and Peter step out to her backyard, Wanda finally getting a closer clear look at the man behind the mask and touches his face.

"You're handsome." She smiles, Peter smiling back before Wanda leans her head against his shoulder and Peter holds her firmly.

"I need to head back Wanda-"

"Stay. Just, just for awhile." She softly requests from him, Peter looking into her green eyes and sighs.

"Alright, just for awhile."

Short chapter but more to come!