Part 1 - The Confusion Of Heart

Start from the beginning

"You said you are backing off. So why are you doing all this? Please, don't tell the truth. Don't tell anything to Abhimanyu." Aarohi pleaded with her.

"I have no one except him," Aarohi said trying to appear innocent. She manipulated smartly.

Akshara was almost manipulated by her but then she thought about Abhimanyu.
What he must be thinking about her?

"Aarohi Goenka, I promise I won't tell, anyone." Aarohi hugged her tightly.

"Hu-uh! Let me complete it. I won't tell, anyone, directly but I won't hide anything from Abhi if he asked and I will tell everyone if you lie one more time. And ya, if I feel the need to then also." She threatened and pushed her a little away from herself. Aarohi looked at her in shock.

Akshara who would do anything for her was now not helping her? Who would get manipulated easily, who would not say anything to her now changed suddenly?

"You are not going to do this. I will not talk to you and never forgive you if you do this, Akshara. He is meant to be for me. He is the best and I'm the best too. We are perfect for each other." Aarohi said in her ego.

"And you are just an average girl. I don't even know how can he fall in love with you. It must be an infatuation." Aarohi rolled her eyes.

"Aarohi, I'm not just an average girl. I don't think you would be jealous of an average girl, anyway. And you think you are the best, you may be but being best doesn't give you the right to disrespect anyone." Akshara glared at her.

"And you know what's the irony?" Akshara raised her eyebrow at her.

"Though you want to be the best in everything you do and you may be successful to some extent but you can never be the best sister. It may have hurt you or maybe not but it's the truth." Akshara went away from the room and she requested Kairav to give her Kaira's room and thankfully he did.

Akshara left her phone on the bed and it started ringing as soon as she went out of the room. Aarohi looked at her phone and saw Abhimanyu calling her.

She cut the call instantly and messaged him.

"Abhi. I don't want to talk to you. I'm busy." Aarohi typed on Akshara's phone and tap the message to delete it but before she could do that, she heard someone's footstep and she tapped it without looking at the screen and switched the app.

Abhimanyu was shocked to see the message but he read it again and again, thinking something. At last, his eyes glint mischievously.

Akshara took her phone from Aarohi and looked at her suspiciously. Akshara went to her room taking her phone and laid down on the bed remembering the talk she had with her Par Nani.

"What happened?" Rajshri asked cupping her cheeks.

"Nani, Am I wrong? Is it wrong what I'm doing? Why does Aarohi hate me?" Akshara asked with tears brimming in her eyes.

"Akshu, you are not wrong to love someone so dearly but not to this extent that you forget what is wrong or what is right?" Rajshri hugged her.

"First, stop crying. Kairav told me everything happening there and thank God I found you, what were you doing there?" She wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"I....I...Abhi..he..was struck in the fire." Akshara remembered his condition and tears brimmed in her eyes.

"You saved him? You love him, don't you?" Rajshri gave a knowing smile.