Characters

Characters and their roles:-

I read many of the comments. Some of you are still confused about the characters. So, I am making a list of them for your future use as well..

Ana or Iliana Scott- Main female character. 24 . Orphan since age fifteen. Works at the Pearls hotel.

Noah Ryder-One of the main male characters. 25 . Son of Bella and Caleb Ryder. Billionaire.

Derek Brown- Another main male character. 28 . Origin unknown and not important. Managing Director or so called Boss of The Pearls.

Rosalie Bates- Rising Supermodel. 25 .Girlfriend of Noah Ryder.

Lora Stewart- Colleague of Ana. 24 . Works at The Pearls. Huge crush on Derek Brown.

Bella and Caleb Ryder- Mother of Noah Ryder. Billionaire.

James Young- Groom. 29 . Son of Nina and Jake Young.

Joshua Young- Twin brother to James. 29 (Fraternal twin). Son of Nina and Jake Young.

Nina and Jake Young- Bella and Caleb's childhood bestfriend. Own a multi million dollar production Company in Hollywood- 'ForeverYoung'.

Julia Hamilton- Bride. 26 . Soul 'would-be' owner of the large Company of Hamilton's. Billionaire. Daughter of Josh Hamilton.

Josh Hamilton- Father of the bride. Divorcee. Owner of the Hamilton's Company. Billionaire. Caleb and Josh are still not very friendly. Secretly still hates eachother.

Amanda Ryder- Daughter of Caleb and Bella Ryder. 23.

Mark and Celine Smith- Parents of Caleb Ryder. (Complicated story. If you are new and want to know more, go read IKMP 1 & 2). Grandparents of Noah.

Anabelle Ryder- Great grandmother of Noah. 83. The best grandma ever. :P

Cecile and Sean- Sister and Brother-in-law of Caleb. Sean is also one of Caleb's best friend. (Complicated story. If you are new and want to know more, go read IKMP 1 & 2). They have a son who will not be included.

Peter and Gabrielle- Another best friend of Caleb's.

More or less covered. If I miss out on any, I'll add them later on.

So, conclusion: The groom and bride are not Noah and his girlfriend. It's Julia and James. Noah and his family came as Family friends.

I have also changed the title of the story. Also I am thinking of writing the present as well as the past of Noah and Ana's love life. I'll mention which chapter would be there past.

I'll try to update next chapter by today. Toodles <3