Chapter 1

Chapter-1

His hand stealthily slipped to my back, making me conscious of my situation. He rubbed his thumb on the bare skin that was visible under my top and above my jeans. I eyed Megan with a pursed smile, she was oblivious of his actions.

"You have to come to my house this Saturday, Ana" Megan said cheerfully while arranging her books in the locker. She wasn't even looking at our side.

Rick's hand now was dangerously going down the direction where it shouldn't go.. I was distracted and I just nodded as Megan chirped away about how important it was a day for her.

My eyes widened a bit as his hand slightly groped my ass and massaged it over my jeans. He was brave, I have to admit that.. But I was disappointed that he was just like the rest of them around this College Campus.

"We are throwing a party this Saturday. Rick and I are moving in my apartment, finally" Megan beamed with joy as she looked at me for the first time. Rick's hand dropped instantly.

I looked side ways to where Megan's boyfriend, aka Rick, was standing by the locker and secretly groping my ass without Megan's knowledge.

"Aww.. I'm so happy for both of you" I faked my happiness as Megan's smile widened when she looked away. Rick's hand found it's previous place over my ass.

"So I am telling you to come to the party. You are one of my good friends, Ana.. You have to be there.." Megan stared at me for a bit and then again started concentrating on arranging her locker.

Friend.. She said friend. Was I really her friend?

I never had a friend.. I was too selfish and self-centered to ever look for one.

"Yes, Ana. You should definitely come.. We won't have it otherwise.."  Rick pinched my ass hard one last time before his hand slid off to its original place beside him as he said that looking at me all too innocently.

"Sure.." I eyed Rick and then turned to Megan, "I'll be there.."

"You will?" She was surprised, but she smiled at me, "Great. I'll see you then..  I have to go now. Bye"

She quickly kissed Rick and with a wave at me, went away hurriedly to her next class.

I looked at her retreating figure and was about to turn around, when Rick's hand stopped me.

"Hey, where are you going?" Rick inquired.

"To class" I sounded monotone.

"You don't have class now.. Are you avoiding me?" Rick questioned again as he pulled me to a secluded place behind the lockers to the side, "You didn't even call me last night.."

"Why? Was I supposed to call you?" I asked as his face literally hovered over mine and his lower portion stuck like leech against mine.

"No.. But I missed you.." He tried to make a baby voice, but failed. The only baby voice I like belongs to a person and that person alone. No one can make it sound as sweet as he could.

"Really?" I cocked my brow at him, "Wasn't Megan enough last night?"

"Come on, Ana, you know how it is.. She's so reserved.. She's different.. She's not you.. God! You are so beautiful.. You make me so horny, Ana, all the time.." Rick whispered before his lips started kissing my neck and then he quickly hovered over my lips and desperately tried to kiss me as well as suck my mouth away. I complied by letting him do that.

They all say the same thing.. They all say I'm different than whom they have fucked before.. They all say I turn them on.. They all just repeat the same fucking thing over and over again.

I was tired.. And right now he was just sucking the life out of my face.. It was disgusting..

"I need to go..." I said while forcefully pushing him away.

He was on the verge of coming in his pants by the way he looked at me, "What? No.."

"Yes, Rick.." I said as I pushed him again when he tried to come closer, "I'll come to your place tonight. Control your loaded d!ck till then.."

I walked out from there before he could even adjust to his surroundings. Maybe he needed to use the loo, it would have been embarrassing otherwise.

I walked up to my locker and took out the book for my next class. I started walking again when I received a text came on my phone-

Where are you?

Heading towards my next class.

-Ana

Okay..

See you there..

Before I tell you who the text's from, I must tell you who I am. I am Ana, short for Iliana... Iliana Scott. And no, my name isn't the short form of Anastasia Steele from that fifty shades of fucked up craziness. Nope, I am not that girl, because let's face it, I'm not the submissive type. I'm more of a dominant. Or that's what I have felt while fucking guys who have just begged to be with me. And it's not even surprising since I have always known that I have the beauty and the power to make any guy fall for me. I don't even have to try so hard.

Maybe because I have so many people following me around always, that I never needed a friend. A true friend.

It's not that I don't have friends.. I have lots of them.. Too many to count. Everyone wants to be my friend. Everyone wants to be me.. But real friends.. I never had them. I never needed them.

That's the plus point of being popular...

But a popular girl has to have a popular boy by her side. That's how it rolls here. And so, I have one.. Just for show.. Just for staying on the top of that popularity ladder.

But now it's getting boring.. it's getting irritating.. I'm tired of him.. And he's too serious about all these.. I hate people who take life so seriously...

"Hey, beautiful..." A tall, masculine figure walked towards my direction with an infectious smile and those seductive gray eyes. From head to toe he was the epitome of charms, good looks and sexiness. He was undoubtedly the most handsome guy on campus, the most popular one and well, my so called boyfriend.

He was Noah Ryder, the man I was soon going to break up with...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey all..

So, I started writing the Third part.

So, how did you like it? And yes, Iliana or Ana, is totally different from what Bella was. So many of you may not like her, but that's what she is..

Also this story will be mostly on Ana's POV. Very few chapters will be from Noah's POV, and that also will come later on.

I have started dedicating chapters again. (Hola XD)

Vote and Comment...

Love you all..

Toodles <3 :*