2.6.2

The Spy

The Spy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Benji

"Dustin, this is Lucas. Do you copy?" Lucas' voice  comes from the walkie talkie as Steve, Dustin, Benji and Lexie unload the buckets of meat from the car.

"Well, well, well, look who it is." Dustin replies.

"Sorry, man. My stupid sister turned it off when her and Missy's sister were in my room looking for action figures."

"Well, when you were having sister problems, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon."

"Wait, what?"

"I'll explain later, just meet me, Benji, Steve and Lexie at the junk yard."

"Steve?"

"And bring your binoculars and wrist rocket."

"Steve Harrington?"

"All right," Steve shuts the trunk, handing a bucket of meat to Lexie, "Let's go."

"Just be there, stat," Dustin tells Lucas, "Over and out." Before following the rest of the group along the train tracks.
-
-
After Dustin explains the whole Max situation, Steve speaks up, "So let me get this straight. You kept something you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress a girl who...who you just met?"

"All right, that's grossly oversimplifying things."

"Is it though?" Benji questions and Dustin sends him a look.

"I mean, why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?"

"An inter-dimensional slug? Because it's awesome."

"Sounds gross." Lexie states and Benji nods with a laugh,

"It was, Missy looked like she was about to puke."

"Well, even if she thought it was cool, which she didn't, I just... I don't know, I just feel like you're trying way too hard."

"Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair, all right?"

"It's not about the hair, man," Steve sighs, "The key with girls is just acting like you don't care."

"It's definitely not." Lexie sends the boy a look that is ignored.

"Even if you do?"

TAKE ON THE WORLD >> stranger thingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें