2.1.2

MADMAX

Missy

Missy wakes up late the next morning and has to rush to her bike without breakfast. Due to her tardiness, she doesn't get the chance to meet up with the boys and has to go to school on her own.

Pulling up to the school bike rack, Missy almost collided with a red headed girl on a skateboard.
"Woah! Watch where your going, airhead!"

The girl's head shoots up with a glare as she snaps back at Missy, "Me?! You're the one speeding in front of me on you're bike!"

Raising her eyebrow, Missy looks the girl up and down with a smirk, "You're new." she states.

"Yeah and you're a bitch."

"Wouldn't be the first time someone called me that, trust me." the brunette smirks before continuing, "People don't usually talk back to me, I like you."

"Okay?" The red head replies.

"What's your name?"

"Max."

Missy's eyes widen slightly, "Max...as in MadMax?"

The new girl furrows her eyebrows, "You go to the arcade?"

"Why's that so surprising?"

"You just don't seem the type.." Max responds as she watches Missy blow a bubble with her gum.

"I'm not - I go with my friends."

The two girls begin to walk to Missy's locker, other students whispering and muttering about the brunette as they walk. Max looks to the other girl upon hearing this and Missy's unbothered expression shocks her slightly.

"Why does everyone talk about you?"

"Depends. There's always some sort of talk about me going on around school, sometimes rumours. I used to hang with the popular crowd, Troy, Stacey and her minions, usually it's something to do with them. One thing that's brought back up at least once a month is that I broke Stacey's nose."

"Did you?"

"Of course I did - she's a bitch."

Max snickers at her blunt words and they begin to head to the principal's office as the bell rings.

"And this is where I leave you." Missy smiles at the red head who returns it slightly,

"Thanks."