Chapter 13 - *mission impossible theme*

Content warning:

Mention of bullies, abuse, hate pages, ECT. (Nedzu and Aizawa are mad.)
___________________________________

Nedzu has seen many things. He has seen the best of humankind and the worst. But, of all the things he thought Eraserhead would ask for assistance with, it was not this.

"Are you sure you need my help with this?" Nedzu said to the disheveled hero sitting in the plush chair before him, "It hardly seems like anything you haven't done before."

"That's the thing, this kid has some special circumstances." Said Eraserhead, leaning further into the chair. "He might not respond well to police based on what I discovered."

"What did you discover?" Said Nedzu, nose twitching. From the file Eraserhead gave him, it seemed very cut clear.

Eraserhead sighed. "He's quirkless. From his records, I think that he might be abused at school and it can't be easy to endure." He handed Nedzu a thin file of documents. "I have already discreetly opened a case with Tsukauchi, but we haven't done any deep digging yet."

Finishing the file, Nedzu gave Eraserhead a devious smile. "Let's get to work then."

----

The more he looked, the worse it got. Apparently, the kid's tormentors were not above sharing evidence of their criminal actions. Images and videos were rampant on quirkless hate pages. There was enough evidence here to look away literal God if they wanted.

Aizawa was ready to arrest these kids and give them juvie for life, but Nedzu had them hold off.

"Why should we wait? We have all the evidence we need."

Nedzu gave him a look that promised destruction. "I want to take down the school."

At that, Aizawa had to do a double take. "Really?"

"Yes. Midoriya here is not the only victim of this school. It is a horrifying case of neglect. I want to keep an eye on him and this establishment."

Aizawa knew that when Nedzu wanted to "keep an eye" on something, it meant that he would infiltrate their system and control the scenes from there.

Aizawa nodded, he knew he couldn't rush in, and Midoriya's case wasn't finished. They had only scraped the surface of the issue.

"I need you to find as much as you can on his family and life. There might be family issues that we don't know about. Meanwhile, I will filter through the school's security system for more evidence." Nedzu declared, already hacking through the distant school's files.

Aizawa hummed and started building up a warrant that he enacted immediately.

----

3 hours later:

Aizawa quickly found that he needed to make a timeline. The history of this family was as convoluted as the Fnaf lore (before the uptick in games after 2022).

Medical files without authorization didn't give him much, except that the kid had an incomplete quirkless identification test and he was up to date on vaccinations.

When Aizawa tried to do a background check on the kid's doctor, he found the man had been stripped of his medical license seven years ago.

Looking into his mom, Aizawa found that the family didn't have very much money and they moved to downtown Mustafu shortly before Izuku turned six. The mother worked two jobs, a librarian and a waitress. Most money went to rent, car payments, and living necessities. The kid's mother was very smart, and had taken interest in culinary classes before the sudden move.