|22| Lost

She was sore all over. Nathalie could tell that she was lying down on the bed. The warm blankets were thrown on top of her and the light coming from the window was dim. She sighed heavily. She had just lost the entire day, hadn't she? What was it with Erwin coming to her out of nowhere, to drag her in his office and fuck her senseless?

She wasn't complaining. That was the best fuck she had ever had. He had taken her so hard, so fast. And his cock was so big, so fucking big and she had no idea how it had fitted inside her small body. But it would explain why she was sore. Her neck her chest, wherever she traced her fingers. She didn't even want to know how she looked in the mirror. She didn't even want to test whether she could walk or not. She probably couldn't.

Nathalie pushed the bedsheets off of her naked body and she tried to stand up. Her wobbly legs gave up on her and she crashed back on the bed. "Fuck," She cursed beneath her breath. Her hand reached for her glasses that rested on the nightstand. She put them on, her vision finally clear. She could hardly close her legs together.

Nathalie thought of calling out to him for help, but he wasn't there, was he? He was probably working, either attending a meeting or doing paperwork. Either way, she didn't want to trouble him. Nathalie stood up and limped her way to the shower. She allowed the cold water to wash away her tiredness. She hadn't worked all day, but she could work tonight – all night.

After a thorough shower, she walked out with a towel around her, in search of clothes. She found her ruined shirt, and all the buttons that he had torn off of her placed all gathered on a furniture. She sighed. She had to get that fixed. And then she looked at herself in the mirror. She cringed. It almost looked like she had been stepped on by a carriage. She had marks everywhere. Her neck and her chest were littered in all kinds of red angry shapes. Not to mention the imprints of his fingers on her hips. Dark purple bruises that she was both awestruck and scared by. He hadn't held back one bit.

And she didn't want him to.

It was 5 pm. It was at this hour that all Scouts either retreated to their quarters or their homes, or the dorms. Erwin was content to know he had nothing else to attend to for today. He was already planning the next Expedition and it always took him a heavy load of paperwork before every Expedition. He ran his hand through his hair, messing the golden locks even more. A few reached his forehead as he set another button of his white shirt loose.

He heard the familiar sound of a door opening. It was the door that led to his bedroom – now, their bedroom and she walked in the office. He hadn't yet taken his eyes off of the paperwork. It was clearly far more important than her, but she didn't mind. Nathalie approached close enough.

"I took the liberty of using your shirt for now..." She said and he finally granted her his attention. "...since a very needy man ruined mine," She teased.

Erwin found himself speechless. It certainly wasn't the first time a beautiful woman was wearing one of his shirts, but now, it was this woman. And this woman was perfect. She had messy, damp brown hair, a lock dropping on her forehead as she trapped it behind her ear. His shirt was so huge on her, it was almost a mini, baggy dress enveloping her small body, reaching just above her knees. Bright blue eyes stared at him behind her nerdy, circular glasses, and she did nothing to hide his marks on her neck.

He wanted to have her right this instant. He wanted to pull his shirt up her body and find that she was wearing nothing beneath. But Erwin's restraint was powerful as ever. He nodded at a certain direction in the room.

"This box over there. Open it up," He said and she turned and looked at the couch that faced his office.

There was indeed a large, rectangular box. Nathalie bit her lip and approached it, she only hoped he wasn't about to hand her some expensive gifts to thank her for allowing him to fuck her senseless today. If that was the case, she noted to herself that she was going to punch him in the face.