|21| Denial

"If you were just gonna take me to your office, you could've just asked me to walk with you there," Nathalie said. Head dangling from behind him as he carried her there. He hadn't said a word, but she recognised the halls and the direction he was heading even though everything was upside down.

And her upside-down position wasn't helping with her nosebleeds. She was growing a little dizzy, but she couldn't trouble him about that. Something terrible must have happened and maybe that's why he looked so angry about. She was more than willing to talk to him about it and be there for him to discuss and help him get over it.

When he finally let her back on her own two feet, the dizziness washed over her, and she almost tumbled on the floor. He didn't notice. He shut the door closed and slammed her against it. Nathalie let out another yelp as her back hit hard against the wooden, closed door and his lips met her own.

He kissed her fervently with a kind of urgency that confused her. She had wanted to kiss him like that this very morning before he had also urgently walked out of her reach and left her. He didn't want to kiss her in the morning, but why would he want it now? What was different about this time?

Nathalie did not ponder too much to think about it. He was kissing her so hard, his tongue, warm and delicious and she let him explore every part of her mouth. He picked her up effortlessly, urging her to wrap her legs around his waist as he let go of her mouth, and dragged his wet lips all the way down her chin, her neck, her chest. He laid his marks everywhere. On every part of white porcelain skin that he could find. Her hands found his hair, burying her fingers into them and supporting him closer.

He planted rough bites and she gasped in each and every one of them. She thrashed beneath him. Body arched into him as she let out her sweet sounds. Only when he was certain that her neck was thoroughly ravaged did he move to her chest, to do the exact same. He ruined the perfect white flesh wherever he could, and she didn't stop him. She loved every second of it. It was better than she had ever imagined. His hold around her, his fingers that bruised her waist, her hips from the tight hold of his grip. She didn't mind bruises if they came from him. She would look proudly in the mirror and know she was his.

"Mine, mine, mine, mine..." He spoke hotly against her skin after every kiss, every nip and suckle and nibble and bite. Thin tender fingers fisted in his hair as she threw her head back to offer him herself.

"Yours!" She breathed shakily. "Please, Erwin-"

He caught her one hand and slammed it on the door beside her head. He stopped kissing. Darkened blue eyes met her own dangerously. "That is not how my little girl calls me, is it?"

Fuck. She bit her lip. " 'm so sorry, daddy," She leaned in and caught his lower lip between her own, nibbling gently. "Please, forgive me," She purred against his lips. She snuck her free hand beneath his shirt, meeting the strong muscles of his back.

How could he not ravage her when she was being such a good obedient little girl? "Since my baby girl asked so nicely," He let her back down on her feet and his hands reached for her shirt, ripping it open with a powerful yank. She gasped and took a step back. Buttons came flying in all directions and she whined. She'd have to sow those buttons back up one by one. "Shut up," Erwin growled against her chest. "I'll get you a new one,"

He pushed the shirt down her shoulders and let it drop down on the floor, on their feet. A hand reached blindly on her back, unclipping her bra with just one hand, without even looking at it. Just how many women had he stripped like this? Nathalie didn't really want to know, but she felt a sense of pride, because despite all the women he'd been with, he had chosen her.