Bonus Chapter 11

In evening. At Nigam mansion. Only Abhi, Priya, Avni and Aadi were there.

Priya (bored tone): Such a boring day.
Abhi (narrowing his eyes): Since morning you aren't home. An hour ago you can back after meeting your friends and now you are bored.
Priya: Can we pull prank on someone?
Abhi: Always in.

Priya (sitting beside Avni): Bhabhi can we pull prank on Sid bhai?
Avni (confused): Okay?
Priya: Yeah! You have to help us.
Avni (widening her eyes): No...
Priya: Bhabhi yaar it's gonna be fun. Don't worry please please please. Don't do this with sweet little girl's heart.
Abhi (rolling his eyes): Dramebaaz.
Avni: No priya. He will be angry.
Priya: Definitely no. Bhai can't be angry with you. That's why I am asking you for help. And yeah Abhi bhai is here. He can scold him if bhai said anything. Bhai am I right?

Abhi: Always in. Avneet don't worry. It's fine to have fun. So chill.

Avni nodded not knowing what to say. Priya excitedly shared her plan, making avni more nervous.

Abhi: Good idea but first we need to know if when Sid is coming. So wait let me call Harsh.

He called harsh.

Harsh: Yes bhai.
Abhi: When you and Sid are coming home?
Harsh: I have a meeting. So after an hour. Sid already left. So in few minutes he will reach. He was literally irritating while working today.
Abhi: Why? And what about mom dad?
Harsh: Because of meeting avni had to come home with driver. Mom dad went for meeting. Anyways any work?
Abhi: Okay. Priya is pulling prank on Sid. So that's why. Byee
Harsh: Bye.

They hang up the call. Priya prepared everything for prank. Avni was panicking all the time.

Some minutes later. Door bell rang. Priya excitedly stood up to open the door.

Abhi: Stop over acting priya. Sid will get to know.

Priya nodded and behaved properly before opening the door. Sid and priya came in. Sid saw avu and got shocked as her forehead was covered with bandage. Sid rushed towards her. He sat beside her.

Sid (cups her face): Are you Okay? How this happened?
Avni (nervous): I am fine.
Sid (glaring her): I can see that. How this happened?

Avni looked down.

Abhi: She slipped from stairs in college.
Sid: You are so clumsy. Can't you be careful? You consult doctor?

Abhi: Na! We are waiting for your approval so that Dr can take her in ICU. (Rolling his eyes) Idiot can't we take care of her in your absense.
Sid: What dr said?
Abhi (scrolling his phone): Siddharth is such a head. Keep him away from her. She will recover soon.

Sid ignored Abhi.

Sid: Avni you say you took medicine? You should take rest. What are you doing here? Let's go and take rest.

Abhi acted as if he is busy in phone. On the other hand priya and Aadi were controlling their laughs. Avni was looking down, scared of his anger.

Just then Sm came. Priya saw her and her eyes were wide open. Abhi noticed her face expression and followed her gaze. He too saw Sm.

Abhi (mumbling): Fuck. We are gone now.

Sm (looking at avni, worried): Avneet what happened to you bacha?
Sid: Mom she slipped from stairs in college.
Sm (confused): College? When she came back from college she was perfectly fine.
Sid (confused): Fine? But this Umm.....
Sm: Abhi, priya what's all this?
Priya (smiling sheepishly): Mom a little prank.
Abhi: Yeah mom a little prank but this idiot is dragging this.

Sid looked at avni, abhi and priya.

Avni (looking down, nervously): I am sorry. I don't want to hurt you. I-
Sm (cuts her): You don't need to be sorry bacha. I am sure Abhi and priya are responsible for all this.

Sid rolled his eyes. He opened bandage from Avni's head.

Abhi (hugging Sm): You are the best mom. You know your kids so well. I love you. I have some work so I am going in room. Byee.

He ran from there.

Sid: Priya-
Priya (cuts him): My friend is calling. Byee.

She too ran to her room. Aadi looked at them confused.

Sm: Come aadi and Sid you get fresh.

Sid nodded. He went in room. Sm and aadi too went. Avni then went in her room. Sid wasn't there in room. She waited for him for few minutes. He came out of washroom.

Avni: I am sorry. I really don't want to-

Sid cuts her placing his lips on hers. He started kissing her. Avni was shocked but composing herself. She kissed him back. After breaking the kiss.

Sid sat on bed, pulling her on his lap.

Sid: Listen you don't need to be sorry. I know it was not you but priya and bhai who planned all this. So chill. Anyways we often pull pranks on each other.

Avni nodded. Sid again place his lips on hers for a passionate kiss, avni too replied him with same response.

Sid (after breaking kiss): I love you avni.
Avni: I love you too Sid.

Sid smiled and rested his forehead on hers.

THE END

Here bonus chapters ended. I tried to add whatever I had in mind. So if still anyone is disappointed. I can't do anything now.

Thank you for giving so much love to this book again.

Signing off ✍