Bonus Chapter 4

A week passed. Everyone taking care of avni. Trying to make her comfortable. Avni herself is trying to involve in family. Though she don't talk or comment like others but she sits and enjoy with them.

After a week. It was evening time. Time to come home back from works. Avu, Sm, Abhi, Ash, priya, Aadi and Arshiya were home only. Avu was preparing tea for all in kitchen. Others were in living area. Sid, Harsh and Sm came home back. Sid threw himself on sofa.

Priya (rolling her eyes): Lazy peeps.
Sid: You are lazy not me. I am tired.
Priya: Tired? What you have done in office? Sitting at a place and attending meetings.
Ash (irritated): Stop arguing you both.
Sid: Huh! I am going to get fresh.
Priya: Get lost.

Sid (ignoring her): Where is Avneet?
Priya: She went to her parents house for stay.
Sid (shocked): What?

Everyone suppress their laughs.

Sid (composing himself): I mean why?
Sm: She was missing her dadi and dad. So I asked her to visit them and stay days with them.
Sid: Huh! Okay?

Sid (mumbling went to his room): She was missing them. So she can go and come back by today only what's the need to stay? She didn't even informed me. I ain't gonna talk with her.

As he left. Everyone burst out laughing. Just then Avneet came there with tea. Avni gave them confuse look. They compose them and control their laugh.

Harsh: Good evening Avneet.
Avni: Good evening bhai

She was serving them tea. Ash helping her.

Avni (nervous): Umm.... He didn't came?
Abhi (smirk): He? Oh Harsh is here.
Avni (nervously): Umm... No... Umm... Him?
Abhi: Harsh is him Avneet.
Harsh (smirk): Are you asking about someone else? Oh dad? Yaa dad is also here Avneet.
Avneet (nodded): Hmm...
Ash (smirk): By the way Avni your him is in room.

Avneet look down blushing.

Sm (shook her head): Avneet sid in room. Go and check if he need something.
Avni (nodded): Okay.

She quickly went to her room. She saw Sid was messing with his clothes with grumpy face.

Avni (chuckled): You need help?

He turned and saw Avni. He got shock, his mouth was wide open.

Sid (closing his mouth): Ababab.... You here?
Avni: Hmm? Yes?
Sid: I mean to say you went to meet your dad and dadi na then here?
Avni (confused): No. I am home only.
Sid (mumble): Huh! They were teasing me.
Avni: You said something?
Sid: Ah! No. Nothing.

He open his arms. She went to him and hug him.

Sid: Mom and priya said you went to meet your parents. So I thought same but they were teasing me.
Avu: Hmm..... Now they were teasing me as well.
Sid: Oh! What they said?
Avni (hiding her blushy face in his chest): No... nothing.

Sid chuckled.

Sid: You took medicine at lunch?
Avni: Yup.
Sid: You are feeling better now? Tomorrow you have appointment.
Avni: Yes. I am good. Just these wounds on wrist.
Sid (breaking the hug): Alright.

He cups her face and kiss her forehead then pecked her lips, making her light pink cheeks turning red.

Avni (looking down to hide her blush): I am going downstairs. You get fresh and come fast.
Sid: Okay.

Pecking on his cheek, she ran out of room. Sid shook his head in disbelief.

After few minutes. Whole family was in living area having tea.

Priya (ordering): I want my own car.

Sid, Abhi and Harsh were looking at her suspiciously

Sd: You are too young priya
Priya: But dad I know driving and now I will join college as well.
Harsh: Okay fine. Aadi go and bring your car which you got two days back.
Aadi (glaring harsh): No... That's mine car.
Sid: I will buy new for you.
Aadi (happily): Yes... Chachu remote control aeroplane too.
Abhi (rolling his eyes): Stop being your bee.

Priya took pillow and threw it on Abhi's face.

Sm (coldly): Stop fighting and priya you will get your car when you will be 18. Till the time someone will drop you or you can take driver. That's it.

She sat grumpily. Everyone starts offering her other things to cheer her and make her happy. Avni was looking at them that how everyone was pampering her. How lucky Priya is. A few thoughts were roaming in her mind.

As priya agreed and smile like before.

Sid: Mom, dad I want to teach Avneet car driving from today. So after dinner can we go as roads will be empty?
Avni (shocked): Me driving?

TBC....