19: the generation of mysteries

Start from the beginning

Akane: That's more like it.

    They play and y/n insists on taking them all on by herself.

Moriko: What? Are you insane?

y/n: it's fine, i have practised to play by myself remember.

Kiko: but-

Akane: Let her.

They all get into position. y/n glances at the girls who are positioning themselves, staring at them closely.

Kuroko: Why is she staring at them?

Akashi: You'll see.

Aoi: you all know this chic?

Akashi: yes.

Kiko: Is she good?

Akashi: You'll see for yourself.

    She stops staring now, reverting her gaze back to the floor and closing her eyes.

Akane: You might wanna open your eyes to play, girly.

y/n ignores her and continues to close her eyes. On her next exhale she relaxes deeper into her position and opens her eyes with a snap.

Kiko: Your- your eyes!

Y/n's eyes were glowing, but not the same black colour as before but they were purple. The ball gets thrown and the two players jump for it. y/n grabs it just how Moriko does (Murasakibara's female opposite). Her eyes quickly shifted to a deep red and she effortlessly dunked the ball into the hoop, swinging off of it.

Tomioko: That's my shot, how-

Kise: Her eyes were deep red just then, but not like Akashicchi's, I wonder who she copied.

Kuroko: Is that why she stared at them? She was copying their moves and skill set by just looking at them.

Akashi: Yes, that's just one of her great abilities.

{a/n: i'm not great at explaining and i'm lazy so, time skippu} The game ended and y/n had won. She glares once more at the out-of-breath team. They were quite good she thought to herself but it didn't stay for long when Akane spoke.

Akane: Hey, how would you like to join-

y/n: No thanks.

Akane: How dare you cut me off, and refuse me-

y/n: What do you mean 'How dare you?'? Did you just forget that I beat you? Wait sorry, not just you, but your entire team of MyStErY. I hold the power over you and don't you ever forget that. Now leave my court.

After a bit of thought, and a face steaming with anger, she pulls her team off of the court.

After a couple of weeks, some of the GoM had fallen in love with their genderbend and had started dating. This didn't last though as they all got annoyed at one another for their changes in personality especially when it came to basketball.(A/N: I know that didn't make sense but it's irrelevant anyway )

Back to the present.

y/n: Ugh of course she's from that group, so when did Taiga meet Tomiko?

Kise: Erm, I think when Kurokocchi invited him to one of their matches. Then they did a little one on one then...

Kagami: We exchanged numbers.

Momoi: AWW, how KAWAI.

y/n: ew. Anyway Sei, let's see who this lucky girl is!