22

3RD PERSON POV

That night Lisa and Jennie cuddled up to each other just talking about life. from an outsider point of view you'd think that they are a couple in a long-term relationship but that wasn't the case, they both had feelings for each other but who'd admit it? Lisa was being quite obvious and bold in her actions but poor Jennie so young and naive cant get the signs to her little head.

LISA POV

Jennie fell asleep on my chest after an hour or two of us just talking or just sitting gazing in each others eyes. I can hear her soft snores and light breathing fill no the dark room. I position my head at an angle to see her angelic face better, her cute mandu cheeks are probably my favourite feature she has. the way my hands fit perfectly on them makes simile in content, I just lay there beside her caressing her cheek and playing with her brown locks. oh how i wish Jennie Kim was mine. Just mine and no one else's. the urge to just be there for her physically and emotionally. The urge to see her smiling and happy. But i can't she's too good for me and deserves someone better. someone who trouble doesn't follow. someone who doesn't have a fucked up life or family. someone normal. not me, but maybe deep down I want her to choose me even with all my flaws and the fucked up shit that goes on in my life. all I know is that I want her. I want Jennie and only Jennie.

I feel her move around in my arms and her nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck whilst muttering some incoherent words. Her warm breath hitting my neck sending a shiver down my spine. I wrap myself tighter against her petite slender figure, our bodies moulding together perfectly like they are meant to be but maybe I'm thinking ahead of myself. I snuggle up closer to her breathing in the soft smell of vanilla from her brown locks engulfing my senses. I sigh out in content and shut my eyes, "I love you Jennie Kim, I always have and always will" I whisper out before gently placing a peck on top of her forehead and drifting off to sleep with her in my arms.

- time skip - Rosie's birthday -

LISA POV

the last few days have been going better than i thought i haven't been called to clean up my mom's mess or anything like that, Rosie and Jisoo have been all lovey dovey and are always together meaning me and Jennie also always together. In my opinion i think we have really bonded other than the few times i slept at hers and our coupley actions, we've gotten closer than before and its giving me the courage to maybe ask her out later today at Rosie's party as to which i also need to get her a gift which i completely forgot about.

This year I've got absolutely no idea what to get her because she's more of a girly girl now than before and I'm not an expert in that department so i try and think of the second most girly girl i know and the only person that comes to mind is Jennie Kim. I pull out my phone and message Jennie wondering if she was free today to help me get a present for Rosie.

Lisa

hey Nini ! are you free today? i was wondering if you could help me out with something?

after two minutes or so she replied.

Jennie

hii Lis! and yeah i'm free today when and where do you wanna meet?

Lisa

wanna meet at star mall in about 1hr maybe?

Jennie

yeah sounds great see you in in an 1hr

Lisa

ok great! ill see you then and thank youu

Jennie

dnt worry abt it <3

And with that i get ready and after 30 mins or so i start to make my way to star mall to meet Jennie and get my chaeng a present.