4

- time skip - Jennie's house -

JENNIE POV

I made my way into my house slipping my shoes off and sighing. "mom im home!" i yelled "mom?" " she's not home Jen!" i heard one of my brothers shout. I live with my mom and two older brothers Taehyung and Jin. Tae is a senior and Jin is in his second year in college. i made my way to the kitchen to find Jin cooking and and Tae on his phone. i went to Jin and back hugged him. "hi Jinnie" i greeted him.

"hi Nini" he hugged me back "how was school?" he asked with a smile

"same old, but i have to meet my classmate at the RV for an art project that we need to work on together" i told him trying to take a little bit of the food he was cooking cause it smelled like heaven. he slapped my hand away

"no young lady its not ready yet!" he warned "and who is this classmate?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"oh its just Lisa" i said going to sit at the table on my phone. i look up from my phone to see Tae and Jin staring at me. leaving me confused

"what?"

"wait did you say Lisa? As in Lisa Manoban?" Tae asked, i noddeD "LISA?! YOUR CRUSH lISA?!" Tae shouted

"yeah her" i said looking away "miss Walker assigned partners, when i tell you i nearly pissed my pants when i found out" i groan resting my head on the table. Tae rubbed my back trying to comfort me, i smiled at him. after some silence i decided to go get ready.

"ok guys im gonna get ready, im supposed to meet her at like 5pm" i told them making my way to my room seeing as its already 4:15. they waved me off proceeding to continue doing what they were doing.

I got to my room and picked out an outfit to wear. i chose a blue plaid cardigan with a cute black skirt and white shoulder bag to match the fit. After i picked my clothes out, i went to take a a quick shower.

- time skip - 20 minutes later -

4:35pm

I got out the shower and got dressed and did my make up. I went for a natural look and not go over board since we are only planning our art project. I packed some things in my bag and carried my folder then made my way down stairs to leave. Its now 4:45pm. "bye Jinnie! Bye Tae! I'm leaving!" i shouted

"ok! Be back at around 8 or 9 pm cause mom comes back at 10!" shouted Jin.

"ok i will, I love you guys!" i said near the door.

"I love you too Jen!" they said at the same time and i could already hear them bickering over something probably not that serious. I chuckled and shook my head at how they are older than me but act like children. I locked the door and made my way to RV hoping Lisa isn't there yet.