14

JENNIE POV

Her lips against mine were the most amazing thing in the world, they are so soft and gentle giving me this euphoric rush. i've never experienced this much adrenaline going through my blood this fast. i couldn't believe i was here kissing my crush, its unbelievable.

after a few minutes, we both pulled away to catch our breath. both panting rapidly, chest rising trying to catch as much oxygen as possible. i couldn't look her in the eye i felt a blush spread across my face. i suddenly felt a cold hand gently grabbing my chin, sending shivers down my spine. i make eye contact with her putting me in a trance, her beauty is surreal, how could someone this beautiful exist? we just stayed like that gazing into each others eyes admiring one another, at least i was.

"your beautiful Nini" she whispered, hand caressing my cheek

"your the beautiful one Lis" i whispered back, cheek pressing into the palm.

"Jennie?"

i opened my eyes, i didn't even notice i closed them, "yeah" she just stared at me "what's wrong?" i straightened my self to look at her laying figure properly "what wrong Lis?"

"nothing, im just tired" she smiled

"oh then we should get to sleep then" i smiled back

i turned to lay on my side of the bed, my thoughts then wandered off to the kiss we shared just before. after a few minutes i felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to the warm figure beside me. i turn around in her arms and look up admire her facial features for nth time.

"sleep baby" she said in a low voice kissing my forehead

i nodded and snuggled my head against Lisa's chest attempting to hide the creeping blush painting my cheeks. when i hear her low chuckle and her arms wrapping around my petite figure tightly.

"good night baby"

"good night Lis"