12

LISA POV

I can not believe i did that. How on earth did i get that bold to act and talk like that to Jennie. But i can't get the way i made her all flustered out of my head the brown eyes avoiding contact with mine. she's so cute and has me smiling like an idiot at the thought of the state i had left her in.

she's been in the shower for a while now and i'm getting worried so i made my way to the door and gently knocked on the bathroom door.

*knock knock*

"Hey Jen is everything ok in there?" i asked from outside the bathroom. after a few moments she replied, " yes everything's ok Lis im nearly done!" she said from inside as i hear the tap turn off. I made my way back to Jennie's bed looking through Netflix for something for us too watch. A few minuets after she comes out smiling at me in blue silk pyjama shorts set. I didn't mean to keep glancing at her legs as she moved around her room, to avoid getting caught in 4k i turn my head towards the tv screen i kept flicking through the Netflix movies until i felt the bed dip beside me.

"do you wanna watch something Jen?" i asked turning to her.

"umm yeah but you can choose" she smiled getting under the beds duvet

"im not sure what we should watch" i scratched the back of my head

"just go on play something" she said making herself comfortable. i did as she told me and clicked on 'play something' and a random movie came up. and it happened to be a horror movie, i personally love horror movies im not too sure about Jennie though. I looked at her as soon as the movie came up on the screen and telling by her face she wasn't quite keen on it but didn't say anything.

"are you ok with watching this Nini?" i asked my voice laced with a bit of concern

"yeah its ok, ill try and watch it" she smiled weakly

"are you sure we don't have to watch it if you don't want to, ok?" i told her making sure that's she's comfortable with watching the movie.

"yeah im sure Lis, don't worry if anything i have you too protect me right" she said turning towards the screen with a small smile across her pink lips. i stared at her for a moment after she said she has me to protect me something about that makes me all fuzzy inside. A smile makes way to my lips while i gaze at her side profile taking in her beauty once again, this really has become a habit of mine, before turning my focus to the screen in front of us to watch the movie.

- time skip - half way through the movie -

JENNIE POV

At this point i was shitting myself. this movie is so freaking scary and surprisingly i haven't screamed yet but all these jump scares and hideous creatures is making me crap myself. i looked over to Lisa and she was unbelievably calm. im guessing she likes horror movies, i turn my head back to the screen only to be caught off guard with a massive creature thing popping up out of nowhere.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed whilst jumping on Lisa. i snuggled into the crook of her neck shaking in hear with my hands in fists. i suddenly i hear the movie stop and feel Lisa rubbing my back in a calming manner.

"Shh, its ok Nini im here ok. im sorry i should of just changed the movie" she whispered in my ear, " it's gonna be ok Nini im here and nothings gonna happen to you baby" she kissed my temple i was too scared to react to the little peck she left.

"Lisa c-can w-we cuddle please" i looked up at her with glossy eyes.

"of course we can nini, anything for you" she whispered playing with my hair and shifting our position for us too lay down and snuggle up together. all that could be heard is the sound of our breathing, my head on her chest i could hear her heart beat and somehow it calmed me down. we stayed like that for sometime until i broke the comforting silence noticing Lisa's arms.