10

LISA POV

Me and Jennie made our way to the heavenly scented kitchen where Jin was setting the table for us to eat, he had cooked some Bibimbap and kimchi fried rice that looked mouth watering. i felt some drool in the corner of my mouth, i quickly wiped my mouth trying not to make a fool out of my self in front of Jennie. We all sat down at the table served our own plates. I thanked Jin for the food and complimented his culinary skills. There was a comfortable silence until Jin broke it.

"so Jennie, Lisa how's school?" he asked munching on the rice.

"uh schools ok i guess." Jennie answered too engrossed in the food to pay attention

"um, schools going quite well actually i think ive improved on certain subjects quite a bit" i answered

"That's great Lisa!" Jin exclaimed "do you have any ideas what you want to do in the future?" he asked

"since i was young ive always wanted to become a dancer, but i might keep it as a hobby and pursue medicine since ive also thought about becoming a doctor" i explained

"wow that's amazing! i hope you get there Lisa your a wonderful girl, ain't that right Jennie" he said turning away from me to Jennie making me also turn to already looking at me with a glint of something in her eyes.

"yeah she really is Jinnie" she said softly smiling at me making me blush and look away from how cute she is smiling.

"oh-h thank you so much!" i was so flustered i couldn't even look any of them in the eye. We finished our meal with conversations about random things and Jin telling us his not so funny dad jokes but what made it funny was his windshield laugh before telling the joke. I wish i had something like this to come too everyday instead of bloody needles and some form of drugs.