6

JENNIE POV

after about 30 minutes i finally arrived at the RV, as i stepped foot there i got ambushed by the smell of their heavenly cookie dough cookies. I smelled the air a big gummy smile plastered on my face, i looked around the small shop looking for Lisa, and looks like i arrived first. I made my way to the counter and ordered a cookie and latte, whilst paying for my order i hear my phone go off, i pay the lady and made way to find a table, I sit at the table and seen that its was Lisa so i opened the message.

Lisa :))

Hey Jennie! its Lisa.

I just wanted to let you know i was running a little late

and i'm really sorry, but i'm on my way now!

also have you got there yet?

Jennie <33

Hey Lisa! its ok

I've just got here yeah! be safe on your way here :)

After a few seconds she replied back. wow her reply game is on point.

Lisa :))

thanks Jen

ill be there in five minutes or less

i'm already here close

Jennie <33

Good ! :))

After five minutes i heard the bell ring, i turned around and saw the beautiful tall brunette looking around i think looking for me. i had gotten my order just a minute ago and it was so warm and sweet i loved it, i pulled my phone to text her because i was sitting towards the back where there weren't a lot of people.

Jennie <33

Hey Lisa i can see you i'm sitting towards the back.

I see Lisa look down at her phone and she turns to me and gave me the warmest smile ever and i also returned one. she made her way to me and greeted me

"hey Jennie"

"hi Lisa" I looked away cause i already knew the effect she had on me i bet my face was already flushed red just off a simple hey Jennie. i heard her chuckle making me look up, her chuckle was a bit deep and raspy and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"um can i sit?" she asked pointing at the chai in front of me whilst locking her brown orbs with mine.

" of course you can, you didn't need to ask" i rushed

"ok i was just checking Jen" she laughed

There's something about the way she says my nickname, the way my name rolls off her tongue is such an amazing feeling i know it's weird. she cut me of my thoughts when she asked me something"

"so Jennie is that cookie good? would you recommend it to me?" she was glancing at the half ate cookie smiling

"oh yeah its so good you should eat it. do you wanna try some?" i asked slightly nervous

"yes please. and could you feed me please" she stated batting her eyelashes and leaning into me

"um yeah, yeah i can do that, yeah " i hesitantly and nervously broke a piece of the said cookie, she leaned in closer and opened her mouth looking me directly in the eyes. I hesitated at first but place the cookie in her mouth, she sat back and tapped her chin whilst eating it and then turned to me.

"I think i'm gonna get one and a drink" she stated whilst getting up "do you want anymore cookies Jennie? or drink?" she eyed my empty cup.

"um just cookies please" i said looking down "ill pay you back"

"there's no need to pay me back we're friends right?" she asked

"yeah we are" I glanced at her

"good ill be right back" she smiled that damned smile.

And now we are friends. That's good right? maybe not? i think i got friend zoned and i didn't confess my feelings to her, but if tell her she might lik - no no Jennie what are you thinking there's no way someone as gorgeous as Lisa would like someone like me. I hope she does tho