7

LISA POV

"we're friends right?"

I'm walking towards the dessert stand and eye the cookies whilst thinking of that ridiculously stupid statement i made towards Jennie. How could i be such an idiot? saying we're friends to my crazy hot crush?! sometimes i really question myself.

I finally went to the waitress to order some more cookies and a drink.

"Hi! welcome to RV Cafe how may i help you today!" the blonde girl, who's name tag read Sana, smiled brightly

i smiled back and ordered "Hi! Can i get a batch of cookies and a... hot chocolate please" i asked politely

"yes of course! name"

"Lisa"

"that all your ordering today?"

"yes. that's all"

"ok, the total is $10.95 please"

"ok" i reached for my pocket getting my card and scanning it on the reader.

"thank you, would you like you receipt?" she eyed me

"um, yes please"

"ok, we'll bring your order in about 10 minutes"

" thank you so much" i smiled walking back towards Jennie she seems to be in deep thought to not realise that i'm standing right next to her. I crouch down to meet her and look up at her, i lean up to meet her ear.

"what are you thinking about Jen?" i whispered into her ears, she tensed and looked directly into my eyes for a few seconds then shifting her gaze.

"I- nothing really-y " she stuttered out

"well should we get started on this project?" i whispered whilst moving to my seat

"o-oh our- our project -t yeah we should" she was trying so hard not to stutter her cheeks flushed red i was rather amused at how cute she looked flustered.

I sat in my seat and watched her pull out her notebook and folder, placing them on the table in front of her, i was starring at her and admiring her small and delicate facial features. how could one be so beautiful without trying, i could just sit here all day and admire her beautiful face.

"ORDER FOR LISA!" someone shouted with a slightly deep voice

i started to stand up and looked at Jennie "I'm gonna go get our cookies" i smiled and made my way to the counter.

JENNIE POV

Lisa stood up to get the cookies, i watched her walk away as my heart was racing so fast i felt like my heart was gonna burst out of my chest any minute, i tried my best to calm down before she came back.

I saw her making her way back to our little table and took a few deep breaths before acting natural. Or at least tried to. She got back and sat on her chair and placed the cookies in the middle with her hot chocolate in front of her.

"so what should we start on?" she asked taking a cookie

"i think we should start by planning what to design you know?" i stated slightly unsure

"ok let me think" she was looking up with her hand under her chin with her thinking face on im guessing, "ok ok" she flapped her hands with a smile on her gorgeous face "i think ive got an idea"

"what's your idea?"

"ok so basically we should draw how we see each other and then make a canvas together !" she looked so proud of her self it was rather cute.

"that sounds like a good idea actually" i nodded my head pulling out a pen to write down our plan to start working on it as soon as possible

- time skip - 10 minutes later -

we finished planning and we came to the conclusion that we would draw sketches of each other and work on a painting together. we just don't know what to do with the painting yet.

after that we decided to start our sketches and we stayed for a couple more hours drawing each other in comfortable silence with a bit of side talk.