8

- time skip - roughly 3-4 hours later -

LISA POV

I saw it was starting to get late and dark so i decided to stop my sketch and tell Jennie we should head home. "hey Jen, its starting to get late i think we should head home" i said standing up

"oh yeah we should start going " she says looking at her phone's screen also standing up

we packed our things and started to make our way out. when we reached the door i noticed that its was getting quite dark so i turned to look at Jennie and asked "do you want me to walk you home Jen?" i asked hesitantly. she just starred up at me saying nothing. not one word escaped her mouth and i was starting to get nervous, "I-I mean y-you don't have i-if y-you don't want me too, I just, you know i-its getting dark and yeah" i awkwardly looked away scratching the back of my head. I can not believe that i just embarrassed my self in front of her, gosh i really wanna dig up big, deep hole and crawl in it and stay forever. I then her giggle, the cutest sound I've ever heard in my life.

"i'm sorry i was just a little caught of guard no one has ever asked me that" she said shyly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear before continuing to speak, "but yes i would love if you walked me home"

"oh-h o-ok what way are we going?" i really need stop stuttering what the hell is wrong with me!?

"we'll go right"

"ok"

And with that we walked right in a comfortable silence with occasional eye contact and subtle conversation, i'm just glad i haven't done anything stupid yet. after a while i start to feel little rain drops fall onto my face, and it soon increased with a rapid speed.

"Jen i think we should run or at least jog cause by the looks of it this rain is gonna get heavier" i looked down on her with concern

"yeah we are nearly there maybe just like 5 or 10 minutes, but sooner if we run"

"ok, here take my hand" i reached to grab her hand and we ran through the rain and i don't even know how long for

JENNIE POV

Lisa took my hand in hers and we started to run, i could feel my heart banging against my chest at a very much rapid speed because i was running through through the rain holding on to my crush's hand. what in the k-drama is going on! this does not feel real at all. After a good 10 minutes or so we arrive at my front door. We were drenched, it was as if we had just been diving in the ocean and yet the rain was still pouring, heavier than before.

" Thank you for walking me in this weather Lisa" i thanked her

"no worries i just had to make sure you got home safe" she smiled, " but anyways i should get going now, so um yeah ill see you later" she gave me a little wave and making her way towards the little stairs leading to my house

"Lisa wait!"

she turned around, "yeah Jen"

"Lisa do you wanna stay tonight?, it's raining really hard and it's not safe for you to go home by yourself" i looked down probably looking all flustered avoiding her big, dark brown orbs that i love so much.

she chuckled " your so cute Jennie, i'll stay if you family allows me though"

"of course they will"

i quickly put the key in to my door to unlock it, i was slapped in the face with a heavenly smell of my big brothers cooking, by the time me and Lisa went inside i think both our mouths were watering.

" So Jennie who's this?"