She looks at him deeply while he give her sweet smile.

Sanskar :I am going to take bath, till you will sit here like a good girl. ( make her sit down on bed).

He go in washroom for bathing while she drawn in thoughts while recalling their happy spent moments with each other.

Suddenly Kavita 's face come across in her mind, her crying and helpless face make her restless.

Swara : No!! I can't be selfish! I can't think about my happiness by ruining someone's happiness. Kavita have right on this not I!! ( with moist eyes) she needs him..

After sometime!

Sanskar : Shona! I am going office! And you will sit inside as a good wife as per the instructions of your husband, well I will go after locking but I am warning you dare you attempt any smartness. ( in warning tone).

Swara : what I will do whole day in locked room?

Sanskar : Hmm! That's a valid question,  what you will do whole day? ( act like thinking ) yeah I got it, you will try to find the lost thing.

Swara : what is lost? ( confused).

Sanskar : YOUR BRAIN! ( fuming her) you have whole day to find it and don't worry if you don't able to find, when I will come home, we will search your brain together in a team. ( smilingly).

Swara : was it a joke? ( fumingly).

Sanskar : not at all!! I am hell serious!, your brain have been lost my sweetheart, and it's need to be find so you don't do anything wrong to yourself, to me and to our relationship, we have to find it as soon as possible.

Swara glare him deadly.

Sanskar : Okay Fine! I admit! You can't search your brain whole day, do one thing think when you gets bored of finding brain, then THINK ABOUT ME! I am sure you will not be bored. ( smiling).

Swara just keep quiet and looks away.

Sanskar : Now I am going and give me a sweet smile.. ( she keep turned her face to other side) didn't you heard, I said SMILE!! ( firmly)

She looks at him and give him tighly fakest smile.

Sanskar : it's most fakest smile! But it's okay when you will understand my love, this fakest smile will change in true smile. ( smiling lightly surprising her) and you will take care of yourself okay , Miss me.

He move to kiss her forehead but stop reminding she can be uncomfortable by this and back off which also surprised her.

Sanskar : I am going, bye!

She doesn't respond to him, he feels bad seeing her ignorance but maintaining a positive smile on his face, he go out from room and lock her from outside.

Swara 's eyes become moist after his going. Tears fall from her eyes.

Swara : ( monologue)
I know I am very rude to you but it's good for you and Kavita,  she came after beating death for you. She is only destined for you thats why she came back and moreover she don't have anyone except you. You have to accept her, you can't leave her all alone in this cruel world. She needs you, and your love.

Outside!

Sanskar is going out for his office but stop by ragini.

Ragini: You can't force my sister like this, how you can captivate like a prisoner?

Sanskar : from since you started caring for your sister Mrs Ragini Laksh Maheshwari! ( tauntingly shutting her mouth) keep your concern, your suggestions with you. Me and my wife doesn't need it.