Chapter 7

"What's going on?!" "Who's there?!" "IT'S THE DEVIL!" And different types of screams were heard. Kaden and Blue rushed over to the scene much like other people.

TW: !! BLOOD MENTIONS IN THIS! !! 

A woman wearing a black outfit with a cloak, stained with blood everywhere all over, a hole which seemed like an arrow had been shot through near her chest, and one in her head, with blue messy hair that went down to her feet was seen, who had just killed several people who were standing in front of the entrance to the city.

TW: !! BLOOD MENTIONS IN THIS! !! A woman wearing a black outfit with a cloak, stained with blood everywhere all over, a hole which seemed like an arrow had been shot through near her chest, and one in her head, with blue messy hair that went down...

"It's the Corrupt Queen of Crimson!" One woman yelled, but she soon stopped yelling, and she was ripped into two just by the woman looking at her

"It's the Corrupt Queen of Crimson!" One woman yelled, but she soon stopped yelling, and she was ripped into two just by the woman looking at her. "Where is Ambrose. I need to see her. Is she still alive? If she is let me see her. Or I will kill all of you." She lifted the hood off of her head. The guards at the gate were dead, but there were few remaining. "Why would we take you to her? You've just killed people." One of the guards yelled. "I will kill everyone here if you don't." She glared at the guard who said it. Her eyes glowing with the dark red like blood. "If you don't take me to her right now, I will burn this whole city and clan itself to its demise."She threatened. 

"Are you bluffing?" Someone said. She turned around as quick as lightning, to look for whoever said it. "Do you think I'm bluffing? If you do.." She said as she stared into that man's eyes, and he was ripped into several pieces, then his skin was ripped away from his body. Blood spread on the ground, and several people screamed in terror. "It's just a dead body and blood, it's not like it's something you don't see every day." She paused for a moment. "Oh wait, I forgot, you're not all stupid enough to go wandering into the Crimson Rain Forest like some other people." She laughed. People stared at her like she was crazy, which, she was. "Gosh, I haven't seen real breathing people who haven't died in front of me in at least 5 seconds in years! Or months? Or just a year? But, you all look horrid!" She looked at them, amazed. Kaden looked at her like she was some type of Goddess, but in reality, she's just the satan herself. He genuinely thought that she had died years ago, and didn't bother to think about it. "But, back to my point! Where the hell is Ambrose?!" Selen yelled. The people stared at her, scared for their lives. She glared around the city and ran off as fast as a blink she was gone. "If you see that woman anywhere, let any of us know, immediately." One of the guards said as other guards cleaned up the dead bodies Selen had caused.

"Blue, find Ambrose, we're leaving this city before something bad happens- I just know something bad will happen," Kaden said, worried. "But why- nothings going to happe-" "Blue. That is the most powerful ghost in all of history. Do you think I would be kidding about this?-" Kaden asked, worried. All Blue did was a sigh, and nodded, and ran off to Ambrose's house.

"Ambrose? Are you in here? I think we need to talk- this is pretty uh.. urgent-" Blue said as he knocked on Ambrose's house's door. "What is it?" Ambrose said as she opened the door, and let Blue walk in. "Well..." Blue inhaled. "Selens back, and she's killing people-" "Stop there- she's BACK?" Ambrose stared at Blue like he was a madman. "She's wanting to see you- but she's only wanting to kill you- but, if she doesn't see you- she said she'll destroy this city and the clan--" He said, speaking quick, and after he was done he sighed. "Either way we're all done fo-" Ambrose tried to finish her sentence, but Blue dragged her out of her house, and headed back to where Kaden was waiting at. "Blue what the hell are you doing?!-" Ambrose looked around, people were in a panic and didn't know if they were in danger or not. "We're getting out of this city before it gets destroyed- we're not risking your life if she gets near you- y'know-" Kaden explained to Ambrose, as they ran out of the city through the back, near the Harbor with ships. Ambrose tried to tell them she wasn't going to let their city and clan just die, but they wouldn't listen, as they set up the small boat to set to a different land.

They saw a flame arising from different buildings, then a large red magical formation form up in the sky. It slowly collapsed onto the city, toppling buildings and causing a bigger fire. The city's flags fell down that surrounded the exits and entrances, and were on fire. Ambrose watched in horror as this all happened. All three of them noticed someone running on the dock, trying to get to them. It was Selen. They hadn't untied the rope from the dock yet. "How are you still even alive?!" Ambrose yelled at Selen. "Isn't it obvious? I'm not alive! I said I would come back and haunt you till the day you die!" She said, her hair waving in the wind from the explosion and fire behind her. Selen's katana was fighting Blue and Kaden's, behind Ambrose, which was Selens attempt in killing her. "I don't get why you want me dead!" Ambrose looked at Selen. "You killed me, and not yet, if you didn't tell Phil about me practicing dark arts, maybe he wouldn't have died!" She yelled.

Ambrose glared at her, wanting to kill her over and over again for saying that. "If you want to kill me, you already did! And look at your precious city and your people. See how that turned out?" Her laughter echoed. Crows came flying out of their trees from the sudden sound. "If you want to kill me, try over and over again, maybe I might kill you first!" "So you're saying there is a way to kill you?" Ambrose looked at Selen, smirking.

1076 words

hehe cliffhanger