ꜱᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20

Third person pov

   "Mione. Turn your fucking phone off," Y/N groaned, stuffing her head under the pillow to close off the ear-piercing noise.

"Not mine," Hermione mumbled out in frustration as she harshly turned to the other side to face the wall. Doing so, she accidentally kicked Y/N's hard in the leg.

"Fuckk!" Y/N winced, rubbing the front of her leg. Hermione was too deep in her sleep that she didn't even realized.

Y/N sat up, groaning from the continuous noise. She quickly looked over to Hermione, seeing the girl knocked out with her hair pooling carelessly onto the pillow.

'She's lucky she looks good right now." Y/N thought to herself before tossing herself to the side to grab the phone. The noise was indeed coming from hers. Y/N felt a bit guilty for giving Hermione attitude, but luckily Hermione was well aware with how she acted in the morning.

The ringing abruptly stopped, then exposed her home screen.

13 Missed calls from Ann Hul (Emmie)

5 missed calls from Aurora

Text message
Misty Fog: stop giving hermione a bj and call the girls back

"Oh shit," Y/N cursed under her breath. She clicked on the first notification she saw. Not even a single ring went through because the call was immediately connected, meaning Emmie picked up fast.

Because of being occupied and barely having an attachment to her newfound device, she didn't realize the missed calls from her friends.

She put the phone against her ear, trying to recall how to work the device that she rarely used to verbally communicate.

"Uh — hello?"

"THERE YOU ARE YOU PUSSY SUCKER!"

Y/N scrunched up her face at the nickname. Flinching from the noise, she pulled the phone away from her ear, somehow still hearing Emmie's voice echo.

"Emmie..are you serious." It was Aurora's voice.

Not wanting to wake up Hermione, Y/N slipped out of bed quietly.

"Mm stay," Hermione moaned, stretching her arm out for Y/N, still keeping herself in the same laying position.

"One second Mione," Y/N cooed before walking to the other side of the room.

"Is that Hermione? Tell her I said hello!" Emmie excitingly raised her voice through the phone.

"No, she's sleeping. It's like 6 in the morning. Why're you calling me at this hour?" Y/N complained as she rubbed her eyes.

"Not where we are! Hello from America! Howdy!" Mist impersonated a thick American accent, but obviously failed trying.

It was about 1 in the morning for them, but Y/N knew how her friends liked sneaking out very late to ski since it's empty during that time. Although the park was closed, they managed to use their magic to find a way.

Y/N forgot they were on a ski trip in Vermont. Why Vermont out of all places..she had no idea. The one thing she did know was that they've been talking about wanting to visit America after their field trip in Massachusetts. Unfortunately Jack couldn't make the trip with them because his dad wanted him to do a preview internship level course in the department he works at in the Ministry.

"Hello to you too Mist," Y/N croaked out.

"Your voice is raspy. Finish having morning sex?" Emmie teased, laughing at her own comment.