Sam looked at Dean and Karina while he looked deeply into Karina's eyes. She hid her smile while looking deeply into Sam's eyes, hearing his words. Dean looked between them, not noticing their longing stares ruining the mood. "Wow... That attitude is just way too healthy for me.'

Sam and Karina drifted their eyes off of each other, smirking at Dean's words. "I'm officially uncomfortable now. Thank you."

Sam and Karina chuckled as they both smiled a little.  She looked at them as she said in determination, "Alright boys, we have a mission. Call Ellen."

***

After a long ride from Illinois to Connecticut, the Impala arrived at the old, Victorian mansion as the misty clouds surrounded the forest. They all got out of the car from their original seats and carried their bags. Karina was reading halfway through the book as she read and walked each step toward the mansion.

Dean was taking a view as he was smiling, "Dudes, this is sweet. I never get to work jobs like this."

"Like what?" Sam asked.

"Old school haunted houses, you know-- fog, secret passageways, sissy British accents. Might even run into Fred and Daphne while we're inside.'

Dean closed his eyes as he smiled, "Mmm... Daphne. Love her."

Karina nudged Dean's arm softly. She raised her eyebrows as she smiled pleasantly at him, "Velma though... She's my girl..." Dean shook his head as he was sticking out for Daphne.

As the trio walked up the steps, Sam noticed an urn on the other side of the porch. "Hey, wait a sec." Dean and Karina turned to Sam as he looked at it closely at the urn. "I'm not so sure haunted's the problem."

They both walked to Sam as Dean asked, "What do you mean?"

"You see this pattern here?" Sam pointed out the engraved five-point symbol, "That's a quincunx. It's a five spot."

"Five-spot."

"Yeah."

"That's for hoodoo spellwork, isn't it?"

Karina nodded, "If you fill that symbol with bloodweed, you get yourself a powerful energy charm to protect you from your enemies."

Dean looked around as he replied, "Yeah, except I don't see any bloodweed. Don't you guys think this place is a little too whitemeat for hoodoo?"

"Maybe."

"I don't think so. Maybe someone in there knows a thing or two about hoodoo. That could explain the accidents." Karina walked up the stairs while Sam and Dean followed her, thinking about her words.

Huntress and the Winchesters entered the inn as a soft-smiled brunette woman approached the desk. "May I help you?"

Karina turned to the woman with a smile on her face, "Hi. We all like to have rooms for a couple of nights."

When Sam walked in, there was a little girl who bumped into Sam. The woman calmed the girl down as she looked at Sam apologetically. "Sorry about that."

Sam shook his head as he stood behind Karina, "No problem."

"Well, congratulations, you could be some of our final guests."

Dean smirked as he looked at Sam and Karina, "Well, sounds vaguely ominous."

"No, I'm sorry, I mean we're closing at the end of the month." She looked at all of them, smiling excitedly. "Well, let me guess... you guys are here antiquing?"