four. *new edition*

THE NEXT DAY...

Around 10am, Harry and Louis found themselves back at the clinic. After checking in, they sat in the corner of the room and waited to be called back.

On a table, beside the waiting room chairs, was a wide collection of magazines. Harry shuffled through them and, eventually, found For Sure, a clothing magazine. He picked it up to read and was immediately drawn to an image of a woman wearing a white, long-sleeve sweater, a black and white skirt, with matching straps, and red, knee-high boots. He tried to imagine himself wearing something similar but that was difficult to do when Louis wouldn't stop fidgeting in the seat beside him. "Are you alright?" he asked, closing the magazine and turning his attention to Louis.

"No..." Louis groaned. He stuffed his hands between his trembling legs and turned his knees together. "I've really to wee."

"But Dr. Allen said she wanted to run some more tests," Harry reminded, trying to hold in his giggles.

"I know..." Louis breathed, biting his bottom lip. He clenched his eyes and bounced in his seat. "...but it fookin' hurts."

"I'm sure you'll be called back soon" Harry reassured. "Just hold it."

"I can't," Louis sassed, his entire body shaking. He threw his head back against the wall and let out a painful groan, "If we don't get called now, I'm seriously going to wet myself."

"Well I hope not. We won't be able to get a sample of you do that," Dr. Allen chuckled from the doorway. She gestured her head toward the open door and smiled, "Why don't you come on back, we'll get you some relief?"

"Oh, finally!" Louis cheered, jumping to his feet.

***

When they got to the examination room, Dr. Allen reached into a drawer and pulled out a small plastic cup with an orange lid. She took a pen from her pocket and filled out the information sticker on the side if the cup. Then, she held out the cup to Louis and explained, "There will be a small, metal door, in the wall, beside the sink. When you're finished, place this inside and shut the door, so our lab can grab it from the other side." A bouncy-Louis took the cup from Dr. Allen. Then, she gestured out the door and said, "Bathroom is right outside, diagonal from here. You can't miss it."

"Oh, thank God!" Louis sighed, heavily, Then, he jolted out the door into the hallway.

A solid five minutes passed before Louis returned, looking much more relaxed. Harry looked up to him and chuckled, "Feel better?"

"Much," Louis nodded. He crossed to the exam table and the paper liner crinkled as he climbed up on it.

Dr. Allen finished filling out some papers then, turned to look at Harry, then to Louis, and smiled. "So, did you take some time to think?" she breathed, leaning against the sink.

For a moment, Louis was quiet. Harry glanced to him. His heart pounded from his chest and his hands grew sweaty. When Louis finally opened his mouth to speak, Harry clenched his eyes and swallowed hard, afraid to listen. But then, all his worries disappeared when Louis smiled and said, "We've decided to keep it."

Harry opened his eyes and raised his brow at Louis. Dr. Allen's eyes widened, "You sure? Because if you don't want to..."

Louis shook his head and smiled, his cheeks reddening. "No, I want this..." he assured, turning his eyes to Harry. The corner if his mouth grinned, "...We. We want this."