I know I'm not the only one that knows how Namjoon is dealing with everything. He often blames himself when things go wrong in our Legion. It's part of the responsibilities he took on as being our leader, after all. The problem with that is that also means he is fighting his sin. When he becomes angry with himself Wrath rears its ugly head. It's probably a good thing that he left to the fighting rings of Tophet earlier. It will help him not only manage his Wrath, but also give him some time to let himself rage for a while as well.

The one thing I am thankful for is that I don't have to worry about dealing with a sin like the others. Taehyung was kind enough to take the two remaining sins for himself. He was understanding enough to realize that as an empath I would go crazy if I had to deal with a sin on top of everything else. Luckily, for the most part, his two sins work hand in hand.

I don't think that the others often realize how giving the quiet Euralyend can be sometimes. Right now he is helping us by trying to reach out to Everleigh by letting her know who he is. Letting her in. What I don't think he realizes for himself is that while he is doing that he is also slowly romantically connecting with our shared mate. He is starting to fall for her just like we all have been all along.

A rabbit wasn't really meant to continuously walk over the hard floor of our homestead every day. The little jelly bean looking paw pads could only cushion so much, and it wasn't like I could just put rabbit shoes on. Because guess what. That's not a thing!

I was also really fucking sick of the vegetable crap that Seokjin kept putting in my bowl. Oh, and isn't that the shit?!? The fact that Seokjin legitimately went out and bought me a food bowl since I insisted on staying a rabbit.

I was sick of this punishment. I don't even really remember why I decided this was going to be my personal reparation for the way we made her feel. I think in the beginning it was in hopes that she might open her door a little bit, and I could hop in as the 'bunny' she so adored. Now I know thinking that was selfish as fuck of me.

Sometimes I was sure that I was falling for her a hell of a lot faster than the others. After the past five days though? Yeah, I don't think that's the case at all. In fact, I'm pretty damn sure that every single last one of us is already, at least halfway, in love with her.

Surprisingly, even Taehyung. Until three days ago I would have told you the guy had to be a cold hearted asshole to not feel something for her at all. I am starting to believe that I misinterpreted how he was feeling. Perhaps he was just approaching the idea of a relationship with her more cautiously than the rest of us.

I do wonder if he has tried to kiss her yet though. I mean he shares with us everything that has been going on every day in that room with her since he approached her three days ago. He has even got her to eat more, which most definitely helped relieve Seokjin a bit. But is that all that has been going on? Is there more that he is keeping to himself?