Chap 15 : THE UNIVERSE DOESN'T WANT US TOGETHER?

Start from the beginning

"Hain? WHAT?" pra asked confusedly.

"He isn't here pra, I don't know where in the world he is, Nishant hadn't pranked, no one knows where that guy is, and now I'm just helpless, I just don't know what to do pra." I tell him, as my head would have bursted out if I didn't let it out.

"Calm down Teju, you will find him, Trust me you will, you guys are meant to be, it might take time, but all you can do is wait patiently."

After a few minutes of silence. I say
"What if something happens to him?" I whisper to him.

"No baby nothing will happen to him, you trust God right? Have faith, kuch nahi hoga don't you worry, and yeah try finding him everywhere possible."

"Yes I will!"

"I know you guys will get each other, for now byee I have to go for work, see I have to do your part of the work too, when you comeback better compensate, then I'll take a leave and go on a vacation." he joked to calm down me down

"Noway in hell will you go for vacations, I'm would not work for you, Okay byee pra, thanks I love you" I said sternly yet softly.

"Oh my goodness what did my sister just say? THAT SHE LOVES ME OH MY GOD TEJU, mere kaan ye sunne ke liye taras gaye the itne mahino se." he said, I know right I said after so long and ily to someone, I had just stopped saying that since me and sunny you nuh-

"Shut up and bye concentrate on your work." i told him.

"Bye love you too" he said and cut the call.

I sighed, I was an emotional mess every now and then, nothing was getting into my mind. I take my phone, and see his the last papped video, the time when I left him, all alone, with a broken heart.

ᴍᴇʀᴀ ɴᴀ ᴍᴜᴊʜ ᴍᴀɪ ᴋᴜᴄʜ ʀᴀʜᴀ ʜᴜᴀ ᴋʏᴀ
ʙᴀᴀᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪ ʙᴀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇʀɪ
ʀᴀᴀᴛᴇ sᴀᴜɢᴀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇʀɪ
ᴋʏᴜ ᴛᴇʀᴀ sᴀʙ ʏᴇ ʜᴏ ɢᴀʏᴀ, ʜᴜᴀ ᴋʏᴀ

I was almost watching this clip for a hundredth time, but everytime I see that clip, I see it as if I'm seeing it for the first time. I left him, showing that he still loved me, and what did I do in return? Gave him loneliness, broke his heart, and just hurted him physically and emotionally. Yes physically because he started drugs because of me.

OH GOODNESS TEJU STOP WITH THOSE THOUGHTS. you'll burst out your mini brain.

I decide to contact every freaking person who knew Karan, almost after 30 calls with random strangers, I decided to go meet Jess, prince and yuvi, I go there just to miss him more, just to miss prince's teasing, just to miss yuvi's awws, just to miss Jess taking our cute pictures. I tried my best to get out of them if they knew where he was, but it didn't look like they were hiding anything from me, even they knew how much we need each other, after spending time with them, I left from there and came back home at around 10 at night.

I change my clothes into his hoodie, and lay on the bed, I'm at a dead end, how the fuck do I find him all over the globe now? Where the fuck is he? Where is his family?wait family? AUNTY wait I can call her, what if he's with her OH MY GOD why didn't I think about this before, I can call his mom, he did mention in the letter he would be in contact with his family.

I check my contact list and found out aunty's number, and I call her, despite being late.

Hello?" I said

" Hello ji kon?" his mom asked.

" Aunty Mai Tejasswi" i replied in a low voice, after realizing that I'm calling her late as it was already 11:00pm.