Swara ; look at me Sanskar!( he keep turned his face) Sanskar! Look at me!! ( he doesn't turn a inch).

She come near him hold his arms to turn him toward her but he keep turned his face. She cups his face to turn it toward him but he become stiff nodding no to look at her.

Swara : arey look at me Sanskar!

She turn his face forcefully to him.

Swara : what you were saying?, I am budhu, I am dumhead, I only know how to shout! I don't know anything.

Sanskar : hahahhahaa! Prank! It was prank Swara! ( laughingly fakely) you got trapped.

Swara : Oh Really? ( raising eyebrows shutting his mouth) You think this about me. You were praising dream shona and was criticizing real shona which me? ( angrily).

Sanskar : Sorry! ( holding ears with puppy face).

Swara : ( adore his puppy face but adjust her face) You will get punishment for it.

Sanskar : punishment? ( widening his eyes) but Swara that was dream, dreams are not in hand.

Swara : dreams comes by own thoughts. ( eyeing him).

Sanskar : sorry shona!! ( extra sweetly) I will not take any dream from now.

Swara : how? You will sleep then you will take dreams also.

Sanskar ; yeah! I didn't thought that, I will not sleep only then no dreams will come.

She try to hide her smile seeing his antics while he down his head with puppy face. She looks at him and chuckles silently.

Sanskar who is sitting looking down gasped feeling a pull before he react anything he fall down on bed and become more shocked when Swara come on him deadly close to him widening his eyes.

Sanskar : what are you doing? ( stammering).

Swara : ( lean on him intensely) proving your statement wrong that I don't know anything. ( widening his eyes).

Sanskar : means?

Swara smirk at him and softly kiss on his cheek  closing his eyes. He gripped bedsheets when she kissed his throat then chin then move toward his lips. He gulp his saliva seeing her lips forwarding toward his lips. He close his eyes while his lips trembled in wait for her lips to touch. She smile seeing her effect on him and close her eyes move to kiss him.

Beep beep!!

Their attention break by a vibration sound.

Swara : what this sound is?

Sanskar :  my heart is beating. ( closing eyes).

Swara : not heart! Your phone is ringing Sanskar. It's on vibrate mode. ( while seeing his phone)take the call.

She get up from him leaving him all frowned.

Sanskar : let the call ring, complete your work. ( impatiently)

Swara : ( blushes seeing his impatience) stop it Sanskar and take the call, we will do next time.

She go in washroom while he shoot dragger at door then at his phone.

Sanskar : family, wife was less that now my phone also became enemy of my romance! All are behind of my romance. ( making faces).

Downstair!

At dining table!

SwaSan are eating food with family
Sanskar is sitting with frowned face, Swara looks at him understanding reason of his frowned, she sign him sorry but he turn his face other side angrily and eating food silently.