"What are you talking about, Kit?" He decided to double down on playing dumb, it seemed like his best strategy here.

"Don't pretend like you don't remember kissing her after Landslide. And I watched your hand grab the back of her head, like you'd been fucking waiting for that kiss for years. You seriously don't see the issue as your wife and children sit in the audience for that?"

"Well, I would hope you and they would know that Stevie and I are best friends who have known each other for almost 40 years. That's our song and our performance and very special to us."

"Oh she's your best friend now? You haven't spoken to her in about 5 years, Lindsey, how good of friends is that? And you're going to sit here and really act like I'm so blind to the way you look at her like some lovesick puppy. It's disgusting, you should be ashamed! And so should she for touching you like that IN FRONT OF YOUR CHILDREN."

"Kit, don't you dare try that guilt trip here with the kids. They didn't think anything of it either. We are friends and bandmates and we all hug and kiss each other all the time. This is how we've always been on stage and we're not going to stop it now."

"Oh, is that so?" Her voice was seething with anger now, and even Lindsey was a bit taken aback by it.

"There is no reason for you to be angry, Kit, seriously. We are old friends and music partners."

"Then maybe try not drooling over your old friend and music partner? And I'm not comfortable with kisses on the mouth, so let your good ole partner know that before the next show, okay?"

He sighed, closing his eyes, "Kristen, would you just drop it?"

"If you don't say something to her, I will!" She demanded.

"Fine. Now can we go to the party? And please forget this nonsense? There is nothing to worry about, I assure you. I've only got eyes for one blonde," he tried to apologize to end this before it became something larger.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Lindsey."

Downstairs in a private ballroom room at the hotel they were staying at, Mick held a toast as everyone gathered around. Kristen and Lindsey were the last to arrive, everyone waiting on them for the special champagne toast.

"To the one who's been with me since day one, John, the Mac to my Fleetwood," Mick announced, "And our wonderful songbird Chrissy. And the two Americans who turned everything upside down in, mostly, the best way possible," he joked again, causing everyone to laugh, "To Stevie and Lindsey, who helped us all find our way back together here tonight for something very special. I wasn't sure if we would ever be able to do this again, and I'm so glad we have. Cheers to Fleetwood Mac and the people who keep us going!"

Everyone cheered and raised their glasses to Mick before taking a sip. The first show being checked off the list made everyone feel a little more at ease, like it was proof they weren't too old to be doing this anymore.

"Can I just say," Stevie added with a grin, "I am so, so very happy to be back with you all here. Tonight was so special and I love you all dearly."

Everyone cheered again, and Mick enveloped Stevie into a giant hug lifting her off her feet and swinging her around playfully. She laughed as he put her down and ran to Christine for safety, giving her friend a hug now too. Lindsey watched as Kristen watched him closely, practically threatening him to say something to Stevie about that kiss.

"If you don't do it tonight, I will," she reminded him in his ear.

He gave her a look then wordlessly walked over to Stevie once Mick's wife came up to speak to Kristen. Though she pretended to be enthralled in the conversation with Lynn, Lindsey knew her eyes were glued to his every move.