Chapter 7

Ellas' POV

When I woke up the next morning it was still dark as the sun was just beginning to rise. I decided that this would be the perfect time to go for a run and release some stress. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and threw on a white tank top and a pair of dirty sweat pants, as I had been procrastinating on doing my laundry. I grabbed my phone and went to run out the door before remembering that I should probably write a note. Dean would kill me I I just left or texted him this early in the morning. I wrote the not and placed it onto the fridge and siding a magnet over it. 

As I walked outside the fresh air filed my lungs. started off in a slow jog and I knew once I was out of breath I was going to regret my decision. I haven't been on a run in a while so I know its gonna get rough.

After running for about half a mile I was heaving for air and decided to take a break and catch my breath. I leaned over, placing my hands on my knees, and cursed my self for not bringing my water bottle. IN the midst of this I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, but when I turned around there was nothing but trees and an empty highway. I shrugged it off before standing up straight, only to be shocked by a man standing in front of me.  I let out a yell and jumped away from him before cautiously pulling my headphones out.

"You scared me." I smiled slightly, watching his every move. I've watched criminal minds, I know the possibilities here.

"I'm sorry darling." His voice sounded quite familiar, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I've never seen him in my life.

"Do I know you?" I asked slowly, still not taking my eyes off of him.

"No you don't." He smirked. "But I know you Ella, and you have something I want." I didn't know who he was or what he wanted but I knew it wasn't going to be good. I kicked him in the shin and started to run back towards the bunker. 

"Leave me alone!" I yelled as he grabbed my arm, putting up as much of a struggle as I could. 

"No can do darling." he said with a chuckle, reaching for my other arm.

"You're Crowley aren't you?" I asked, remembering when I heard Sam and Dean talking about him.

"The one and only." He smiled. "Now give it to me." I was about to ask him what when I heard yelling. Dean?

Deans POV

When I got out of bed I couldn't find Ella anywhere. I went by her room and figured she was downstairs with Sam but when I walked down Sam was by himself.

"Have you seen Ella?" I asked confused and going into big brother mode.

"Is she not still in bed?" Sam asked.

"No." I answered and went into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge, 'Going on a run. Be back soon. xoxo'

 A run? Who willingly goes for a run? Why would she do that to herself? I didn't think too much if it until I remembered Crowley was after her. Didn't we tell her to stay in the bunker?

"I'll be right back!" I yelled running to the impala. I didn't have to drive too far to find her, and to no surprise Crowley had a hold of her arm. "Crowley! let Go of her!" I screamed as I jumped out of the car and started to run towards them.

Crowley simply rolled his eyes before disappearing.

"Hey Dean. I didn't hear you pull up." Ella said sort of out of breath. She was clutching her phone so hard that her knuckles were white.

"Why'd you leave the bunker! You should've brought one of us with you!" I lectured. She looked at me with wide eyes and I realized how scared she was. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked after I calmed down a little.

"I'm fine." Ella said. "Let's just go back to the bunker." Ella was silent the whole ride back. She spent the entire time texting.

"Oh and Ella. If you ever need someone to go on a run with you. Do not ask me. Cause it's not gonna happen." I said and Ella laughed.

"What if I bribed you with some apple pie?" She rose an eyebrow.

"I'll do anything for pie." I said. "Apple pie, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate pie, blueberry.." I went to continue but was interrupted.

"I get the point you like pie!" She laughed as we walked into the Bunker. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Okay."

"Oh and thanks Dean." She kissed my cheek and then ran up the stairs. Sam looked at me confused. I watched her leave and couldn't help the small smile that grew on my face.

"I'll explain later." He nodded.

"Okay but I think we've got a case." Sam said sliding a newspaper towards me.

"Where?" I sighed.

"A small town in Texas." What're we gonna do with Ella while on the case? We can't take her with us but we can't leave her alone either.