She stirred; opening her eyes, she smiled which I gladly returned.

Getting her back in my life, the feeling is unexplainable.

***********

Avni Khanna 

Feeling ticklish; I opened my eyes which met with his sharp brown orbs. A smile automatically tucked on my face and he returned it. He was hovering over me; placing his both arms on either side of my body.

'His smile.'

Suddenly, his warm lips met mine. I struggled "Neil, my morning breath." I murmured in between the kiss as his lips isn't leaving mine.

"I don't care." With his hoarse voice, he declared. He deepened the kiss and grabbing my waist curve; he squeezed it asking my attention. Instantly, I reacted as my hands tucked around his neck while tucking his hairs from the back; wanting him more close to me.

He was roaming his hands around every curve of my body, so does I to his neck, hairs and biceps. He slipped his tongue; exploring every inch of my mouth.

The kiss was soft in a rhythm yet wet. We parted our lips; adjoining our forehead against each other to catch some breath.

My eyes were closed; the cheeks were red. Slowly I opened my eyes to met his intense one. His eyes travelled down to my lips.

Gradually he came closer to me while eyeing my lips.

"This cherry lips of yours." He groaned and took my lower lip between his teeths; bit them; making moan loudly. I fisted his t-shirt as he chewed and sucked my lower lip.

'His obsession with my lower lip is different.'

He finally left.

'Ouch. It hurts. My poor lip.'

"Your cheeks; I love how they react to my touches." He smirked while stroking my cheeks with the back of his fingers. I hit his right arm lightly.

"Shut up." Making me go all shy. He chuckled as he took me into his arms.

"What time is it?" I asked placing my head on his chest; him stroking my waist and a duvet covering us.

"Ten." My eyes widened, "What?" I asked little loudly; pulling my head from his chest.

"Why didn't you woke me up?" I questioned as I hurriedly got off from the bed just to get pulled back on bed and him hovering me as my back kissed the bed.

"Neil, what are you doing? I have to leave. I am already late for the hospital. Oh my God! How can I be so careless? I have to go." I rambled.

He passed me a smile making me frown, "Neil, leave me. I have so many appointments with my patients. And don't you've to go for work? Why are-" He shushed me putting his index finger on my lips.

"You still ramble a lot." I glared him.

"What?"

"It's your day off." He dismissed.

"What? I mean how? I didn't remember applying for leave." I furrowed.

"I already asked Sophia to apply for your leave for today."

"You can't do that. I mean I am a doctor. I just can't take off just like that. People's health are important." I excused.

"For treating patients, first doctor have to feel good." He cleared eyeing me. Well I needed a break but still I can't take a day off without informing the hospital beforehand.