Seokjin sat up straight the second he saw Yoongi on the screen. "Yoongi-ssi!!" he exclaimed in panic. "What happened?! How is Taehyung?! Where is he?! Namjoon and I are on our way to Seoul, we'll be there in a couple of hours," he rapped. 

"He is not well, Seokjin-ssi," Yoongi answered honestly. "He passed out earlier, but he is in my car now. I'm taking him to our house, so you can come there right away. I'll give you the details when you arrive," he said. 

"Okay. Please take care of him, Yoongi-ssi, he's been through enough," Seokjin cried. "Of course," Yoongi said, his own eyes tearing up a little, "I wish I knew about this earlier. I would have done something about my brother," he closed his eyes suddenly, "I don't want to call him my brother. I'll take care of Tae, don't worry," he said with a pained expression. 

"Thank you," Seokjin said and was just about to hang up when Yoongi called out again. "Is there something wrong with his voice? He was trying to say something earlier, but he couldn't make any sound," Yoongi said. He needed to clarify in case he had to communicate with Taehyung later. 

"He s-said he lost his voice because of a throat infection, but I never believed him. I think Jeongguk-ssi's behind that as well," Seokjin said. 

Yoongi's eyes widened. "You knew your brother was going through something and still didn't do anything to stop it?!" he asked. 

"He had filed for a divorce, Yoongi-ssi. This entire struggle was for the divorce. He didn't want me to interfere until he got Jeongguk-ssi to sign that paper. Said he didn't want to ruin things between them more until then. I'll explain everything when I'm there," Seokjin said. 

"Okay," Yoongi nodded understandingly and walked out of the room after hanging up on Seokjin and pocketing Taehyung's phone. Without hesitation, he walked straight to Jeongguk and landed a solid punch on his face, sending his face whipping to the side with the impact. 

He spat on him once again and looked at his own husband, who looked so angry that it scared him for a moment. An angry Hoseok was very rare and never pleasant. 

"Let's go," he said to Hoseok, who stood up, stepped over Jeongguk, landed another punch on his face and left with his husband, talking no word in fear of bursting out. He didn't even dare to look at his sister. He didn't want to punch her black and blue when she was pregnant. 

His entire anger faded out, however, when he saw Taehyung awake in the backseat, looking lost but dead in the eye. 

"You drive," he said to Yoongi and threw the keys at him before opening the backside door and sliding next to Taehyung. He threw his hand around him and gently pulled him closer. "You're fine now," he said. His voice choked up, but he didn't pay any attention to it. Taehyung was the highest priority at the moment. 

Taehyung said nothing. He didn't even cry, but he did lean into Hoseok, which made Hoseok hold on to him so much tighter while maintaining his gentleness. 

He gently grabbed Taehyung's burnt hand by its wrist and brought it to his thigh, gulping back a huge lump as he examined the extent to which it was burned. "When did this happen?" he asked, turning to look at Taehyung. It did look a little fresh. 

Taehyung just shrugged and did not bother to reply. 

Hoseok sighed and looked back at the hand. 

"Yoon," he called out. 

"Hmm?"

"Stop by a hospital on our wa-"

Taehyung froze at that. If he went to the hospital, a lot more would be revealed and he didn't want that. He was embarrassed beyond belief as it is. He felt so embarrassed and humiliated at the moment that he just wanted to jump and die somewhere. He didn't need the doctors to describe his condition elaborately to Yoongi and Hoseok and embarrass him further. 

"Okay, okay, we'll not go to a hospital," Hoseok said softly. Taehyung didn't realize he had been shaking his head vigorously ever since he heard the word 'hospital'. "We'll stop by a pharmacy and buy the required ointments for the burn and do first aid in the house, is that okay?" Hoseok asked. 

That sounded better. That sounded a hundred times better. He nodded slowly, making Hoseok sigh again. "Stop by a pharmacy, Yoon," he said. 

"Okay," Yoongi said and Taehyung relaxed, going back to staring into nothing. 

*****************

WhatsApp users would know that if you are on a WhatsApp video/voice call and get a normal call, the phone would still ring.