Prologue

^ A trailer to both the books by _cherryhere_ 

I'll be forever grateful and touched.

**********************

Divorce isn't truly a tragedy. A true tragedy is staying in an unhappy, toxic marriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung took a deep breath and finally uttered the words that he had been wanting to say for quite a few years now. 

"I want a divorce."

Jeongguk froze in his tracks with his eyes widened. "What?" he whispered. "What did you just say?"

Taehyung gulped and took a step back involuntarily, fearing what was going to come, flinching hard when it did come.

"FINE, LET'S DIVORCE!! NOT THAT I'M DYING TO LIVE WITH YOU ANYWAY!!" Jeongguk yelled with his eyes reddened in anger. 

Taehyung took a deep breath again, this time of relief. If his husband went according to his words, then he would finally be able to breathe. 

He would finally be able to live.

*****************

Hello guys :))
Welcome to my fifteenth book :D

I've gotta add a few warnings here. 

First - this book is going to harbour HEAVY angst. I'm going to channel the very last drop of angst that I am capable of writing into this book, so you gotta brace yourselves from the very start. 

Second - I will not appreciate comments of people spoiling the contents of this book in the previous chapters and I myself will not add any tags that would spoil the nature of this book. You will have to know about it only by reading it. If you don't wanna continue, you can feel free to leave.

Three - this story is a representation of all the people who have gone through and are still going through circumstances similar to this, so I hope you expect less drama.

Four - I hope you guys think more rationally and take proper sides and analyze properly instead of just judging things based on emotions.

Five - Hwaiting!!

Oh! And trigger warnings!!
Rape
Physical abuse
Emotional torture
Slurs
Bad language
Literally every bad thing ever