E

29 December 2016

When Yoongi got a panicked call from Namjoon of all people, yelling at him that Taehyung was in danger and that Yoongi had to go and save him, he didn't realize how bad the danger was. 

Maybe there was a theft in the Jeon household. Maybe the burglars were still present in the house. He didn't understand why Jeongguk didn't call him, but he pushed the thought away, rushing as fast as he could to the Jeon household along with Hoseok after leaving Sumi under Hyuni's care. 

His heart dropped to the floor in horror, however, when he slammed the door open and ran in, only to find his brother forcing Taehyung's face closer to the flame on the stove. 

He screamed at the top of his lungs as he ran forward. He shoved Jeongguk away from Taehyung, paying no attention to how his brother crashed into something and fell on his ass. Leaving Hoseok to handle Jeongguk, he snatched Taehyung, preventing him from falling face-first into the flame. 

Taehyung looked like a lunatic, to say the least. The scare that he had just had almost fried his brain. He cried frantically, opening and closing his mouth repeatedly as if he were trying his best to say something to Yoongi. 

Yoongi's heart squeezed as he held Taehyung by his arms and looked at him, waiting desperately for him to say what he seemed to be trying to say. He scanned his eyes from Taehyung's head to toe, taking in every injury with growing rage. 

"YOUR HAND!!" he yelled in horror. Taehyung hiccupped at that and Yoongi looked up to see Taehyung crying harder, trying even harder to say something. It was then that Yoongi realized that even though Taehyung seemed to be sobbing hard, there was no sound coming out of his mouth. 

"Oh, Tae," he said and pulled the man against his chest, where Taehyung collapsed and cried and cried and cried until he passed out. 

"I knew it!!" Yoongi growled, glaring daggers at Jeongguk, who was now held tight by Hoseok. "I knew you were doing something to him, you fucking monster, I can't believe you are my brother," he gathered his spit and spat in Jeongguk's direction. 

Jeongguk, who had been glaring at Yoongi until then, fired up at that and struggled against Hoseok's hold, to go and attack his brother, but Hoseok held him tighter, making it impossible for him to escape. 

"FUCK OFF!!" Jeongguk yelled instead and spat back at Yoongi, whose eyes grew wider than tennis balls. "YOU FUCK OFF, YOU BEAST!! YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE CALLED A HUMAN!!" he yelled, his mind going back to Taehyung's burnt hand. After seeing what happened today, it didn't take a genius to realize how his hand ended up in that state. 

Bearing Taehyung's entire weight, he turned around and began to walk out when his eyes landed on a horrified Aera. Eyeing her disgustedly, he gathered his spit with even more force and spat in her direction as well before leaving the home altogether. He didn't care if she was his sister-in-law. He was sure Hoseok would feel the same way.

It was a slow process, seeing as he was supporting Taehyung's dead weight, but they soon reached their car and Yoongi made sure Taehyung was comfortable in the back seat before going back in to take Hoseok with him. 

He called Taehyung's phone to know where it was and gulped when he saw the state of the bathroom door in the guest bedroom. How had his brother turned into this monster? How long had Taehyung undergone his torture?

He spotted Taehyung's phone on the floor and went to grab it, but found Seokjin on the screen, biting his nails as he cried. It seemed as if he were in a car. He bent down to get into the frame of the camera and picked the phone up.