Me: What you doing Yn?

Yn: Larry I need to get out the house

Me:So where you going?

Yn: Anywhere.... Think I want to go dance

Me: Well I'm not letting you go by youself

Yn: I'm ok Larry

Me:No

Yn: Fine

We left and went to her studio.

Yn:I haven't been here in so long...so many memories...good and bad.

She went to play a song then put her hand out to me.

Yn: Dance with me larry

Me: Of course

We danced and for the first time in a long time I seen her smile. Yn smiled and it made me so happy.... Knowing that she is finally healing makes me at peace.

Yn's pov

Dancing with Larry is so peaceful ...makes me feel like everything is ok.. you don't know how happy and thankful I am that he has came into my life. He was always here but when I needed him most he stayed. Once we got done dancing I sat down to take a rest and decided to get on my phone for the first time in a long time....a very long time. I get on Instagram and the first thing I see is laurent... him and some girl and she wrote a small paragraph under the picture. Basically saying how he made her life better and how much they love each other. I had no idea he was talking to someone. A tear fell, why? I don't know but I'm guessing Larry seen it.

Larry: What's wrong belle?

Me:...umm I want to say nothing but.. But it's something

Larry: Talk to me

Me:Did you know that laurent was talking to someone?..

He took a deep breath...

Larry:I did...but I beg of him not to let you find out because you were going through so much..

He's so sweet

Me:thank you Larry...but it's ok.. I'm glad to see he's happy. ...

Maybe one day I could be happy again.

1 week later

So I have been doing good this last week.. I've Kept my babies all week because laurent went out of town.  This morning I woke up and Larry had breakfast made which was so nice of him.... I've felt myself catching feelings for Larry...but I know that it could be just because he's been so nice to me.. and I know that he doesn't think of me in that way. But anyways I set myself up a class for tomorrow because the more I stay in the house the more I think about Jacob. Larry came in the room with me a few minutes ago but he's not himself right now. He's always there for me so of course I'm there for him.

Me: Larry what's wrong?

Larry: What you mean Belle?

Me: You're not the happy smiling Larry talk to me

He put his head down.

Larry: it's just.... You know my birthday is next weeks.

Me:Yes

Larry:...well Lau and I always spend birthday together but this year we not.

Me: Why?

He didn't say anything

Me: You can tell me Larry.

Larry:He go out of town with his girlfriend

Of course.