Sister's Forever

The sun was starting to rise over the planet of Zodious. The day of my wedding was here. Lynn had done my makeup and Natalia was putting my veil on. After the final touch of lip gloss, Cathrine and my sisters stared at me. Natalya placed her hands on my shoulders.

 Natalya placed her hands on my shoulders

"Little sister. You look absolutely stunning." She said. "Truly beautiful." Allie added. They were right. I did look perfect. My hair and makeup was ready and me and my bridesmaids were all wearing silk robes and our gowns were ready to be worn at any moment. But I decided to take my time before the ceremony. I wanted to have a clear and calm mind

Catherine then took my hand and stood me up. "Now our dear Reilly, there is a time-honored tradition of giving the bride something old, new, something borrowed and something blue." She then sat me down on the white satin couch. "I'll start. This is your something old." Natalia handed me a small box and when I opened it, I took out a small photo.

I gasped

I gasped. "When was this taken?"

"This was when you were only a few weeks old. I didn't let anyone hold you during this photo shoot." I chuckled thinking of Natalia acting like a mother hen when she was still a toddler herself. "Not even Amber?" She nodded at me.

"Not even Amber." She then took my hand and sat down on the couch. "I always knew you were going to do amazing things. You saved Allie, You found love in a time where there was nothing but sadness. And you were the first one to forgive Aaron and call him Father. I gave you this photo, because I wanted to remind you of what my mother told me on my wedding day. I may not be able to hold you in my arms, but I will always hold you in my heart."

"I love you so much, big sis." I said softly as I tightly embraced her. "I love you too."

Lynn switched seats with Natalia and put a large box in my lap. "And now your something new." I noticed how the box was also moving. Indicating to me that whatever it was, was alive. When I opened the box, a little head popped out. I gasped loudly. "A racoon?" I said in surprise while lifting the little furry creature into my arms.

 "A racoon?" I said in surprise while lifting the little furry creature into my arms