I Hate You, I Love You

The year is 3001. Things have been going well between Aaron and Amber. Falling asleep in each other's arms every night was like heaven for both of them. But something is going to change Amber had been to the Royal doctor and she told her something that would turn everything upside down. She was with child.

At First Amber was so happy knowing that she was going to be a mother and that her son or daughter would be the heir to the throne of the Zodious. She was going to love, teach and spoil this baby with everything she had. But then reality crashed upon her hard. She knew who got her pregnant. But she didn't know how he would react to the news. She started to get worried. Her anxiety only increased when she called upon Aaron to her private study.

"Aaron? I have to tell you something." Aaron sat next to her on the red couch and she looked at him fearfully. "Will you get mad?" She asked. "Nothing you could say would anger me in the slightest." She took a deep breath, took his hand and looked straight into his eyes. "I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened in fear as he replayed that sentence over and over in his head. He slowly got up from the couch and started to back away. "No. No!" He yelled as he sprinted out the door. Amber immediately gave chase. "Aaron!" She screamed as she ran after him.

They made it all the way down to the throne room. Aaron was getting closer to the door until Amber grabbed him and practically tackled him to the ground. As hard as Aaron fought her, Amber had him pinned. "Amber, I am not a father. Hell, I'm not even your husband! Do you know what the kingdom would say if they found out that you and I were having an affair!?"

Amber then slapped him across the face. She got off of him and grabbed him by the collar. "Do not call what we have an affair! That's such a dirty word. And if the people have anything to say about us those will be their last words. You can't leave now!"

Aaron looked at her desperately. "Amber, the only thing I was supposed to be to you was your advisor. I am not a father. Your child is going to hate me and so will you! I'm going to turn into a monster! Just like my father."

"WHAT!?" Amber asked as that was the only thing that she could say to such a crazy statement. She got off of Aaron and glared down at him.

"I swear we're cursed! My father, my grandfather, my great grandfather and so on. My father left when I was five. After he lost everything, he killed himself. My grandfather beat my grandmother everyday. He was executed. My great grandfather became an alcoholic. He got into a fight at the bar and he was stabbed five times and died."

Amber shook her head and held his hand. "You may be different." He then shook his head frantically. "That's what they thought! But one day they woke up and became parents from hell and ruined their lives! And I love you too much to hurt you or the baby."

Amber grabbed his face as her tears started to fall from her eyes. "If you love me then fight it! Aaron, please stay." Aaron sadly looked at his lover. "I can't. I'm so sorry." The throne room doors opened. "My Queen, the Duke of Jupiter has arrived."

Without turning back, Amber quickly wiped your tears. She then stood up straight and regained her composure of the powerful Queen who takes nothing from no one. She then stood above Aaron looking down upon him with a stern face. "Aaron, I am not asking you. I am ordering you as your Queen to stay. Are you going to defy me?" Her eyes were starting to burn with anger. "You swore that you would stand by my side! You swore!"

Aaron quickly stood up and backed Amber into a wall until he was grabbed by the guards. "Have I not given all to you!?" He yelled as he was being held back. Amber walked toward him and grabbed his chin. She glared into his eyes. "Have I not given you all?"

His demeanor turned from anger to intimidation. He lowered his head. "Yes, my Queen." He whispered. Amber wasn't buying that act anymore. "Liar. Guards, take Aaron Alexander to the dungeon, strip him of his clothes and let him think about the generosity of his Queen." Aaron's eyes widened as Amber threw back her fist and punched him in the face, immediately knocking him out.

After Aaron was taken away to the dungeon, Amber thought about his words in her room as she stared into her mirror. "Curse? That's bullshit!" She screamed as she punched her mirror shattering it into a million pieces.

That night her room was completely destroyed. Amber tried to light a fire, but her tears fizzled out the match. The first few months of their pregnancy were so hard. She missed Aaron with everything she had, but at the same time she wanted to beat the shit out of him.

When she started showing, everyone started to ask questions. But knowing what Amber would do to them, they were silent around her. The last five months of her pregnancy, Amber had grown to forgive Aaron and she learned to love him again. On the day of her labor, she ordered the guards to release Aaron and get him ready to meet his new daughter.

When Aaron arrived, he was in tears of happiness. He rushed towards Amber, fell to his knees and embraced her. "I'm so sorry my love. I'm so sorry. I will never leave you. Amber, you are the love of my life and I swear to the Galaxy, I will stand by you."

Amber looked at him and said the three words he'd been dying to hear for nine months. "I forgive you." She said. Now they were more than just a couple. Now, they were a happy little family.