Virgo and Capricorn

My name is Victoria Diamond. I was born on September 5th in the year 2973. I am a Virgo. As the virgin of the zodiac, I am a perfectionist, a human lie detector, witty with a wise soul, that's what my Gabriel always told me.

I have lived on the planet of Mercury all my life. My mother Anna, was the Lady Mayor and she taught me everything she knew. Unfortunately, her heart decided to give out when I was only thirteen. But after her funeral, I was ready to uphold her legacy. By my eighteenth birthday, everyone on the planet had come to respect and fear me, and I loved both. I was running the diamond mines with my jeweled iron fist.

After I had married Gabriel, I was the happiest I could have ever been. Even though my work schedule was filled, I still found the time to think about a baby and when I pitched the idea to Gabriel, he was on board in an instant. A few weeks later, my womb was blessed by a baby boy. Most women around the planet would take off for their baby but I was not one of those women. I had performed my duties until I went into labor.

I named the boy Nathaniel after my great-great-grandfather. I knew that he would be the second love of my life after Gabriel and I could barely wait to teach him everything I knew.

When Nathaniel had turned three, I gave him a tour around the diamond mines and he didn't even want to leave. He just loved the sparkle and the light that shined from the diamonds. I know he would be a perfect little prodigy. Gabriel thought so too.

Unfortunately our lives would take a turn into tragedy. Only a month after Nathaniel's tenth birthday, Gabriel had passed away. I was relieved to know that it was a peaceful death. In his sleep, next to me, holding my hand. A hand that I couldn't let go until Nathaniel practically pulled my hand away.

It was so hard on me. But I had to be strong. I had to be. I didn't know how I did it but I was able to pull myself together and get back to work and I started teaching Nathaniel how to be a good mayor and to lead a company. And I think I did pretty damn good.

 And I think I did pretty damn good

My name is Nathaniel Diamond. I was born on December 24th in the year 3005. I am a Capricorn. As the sea goat of the zodiac, I am ambitious, loyal, practical and disciplined. I am dedicated to my work and I always have my eye on the prize. That's what my mother loved about me. She was always so proud of my work ethic.

My mother, Victoria Diamond, was the Lady Mayor of Mercury. She inherited her late mother's diamond mine at the tender age of thirteen. After I came of age, she had made me the CEO of the jewelry businesses all around Mercury. Our company was also in charge of creating the jewelry for the royal family of Zodious. And I couldn't have been happier. As a child, I always loved going into the diamond mines and staying there for hours.

Mother was a strict teacher but she was a good one. She taught me everything I knew about Saturn, the jeweling company and just being the best man I could be.