Mommie Dearest

Lynn's POV

It was late at night. I was tossing and turning in my bed and I couldn't even close my eyes. I was just so conflicted with Aaron that I couldn't even stay in the same place he was. So I got dressed, I flew out of the palace and I went to where Nathaniel was staying. I flew in and laid down on his bed. Making sure he didn't wake up. Seconds after my head had the pillow, I was out.

When I woke up the next morning, Nathaniel was looking over me. "God, you look so peaceful when you sleep.'' He said. I blushed. "I thought you would be more worried and ask me questions about how I got into your house." He chuckled then smirks. "You're the Crown Princess of Zodious, you can do whatever you want." He then got out of bed and put his slippers on.

"I can make you some pancakes." I shook my head as I soon realized what I had done. I had left without leaving a note or telling anyone where I was going. "That's tempting but I think I should get back to the Palace. My sisters worry a lot." As I got my shoes on Nathaniel took my hand.

At least give me a goodbye kiss." I couldn't resist that. I took his shoulders and kissed him softly. After a few minutes of a light make out session, I noticed something on his little work desk.

"Wait, is this what you're working on?" On the desk there were various sizes of rubies and diamonds with different drawings of necklaces, rings, chokers and bracelets. I could tell he was very proud of his potential creations. "Yeah I'm experimenting with rubies." I smiled at him fondly. "I bet they're going to be the most beautiful jewelry."

"Thank you. Hey I know this may be soon, but there's something I want to ask you." I cocked my head at him. "Yes?" I asked. He then took a deep breath and looked into my eyes. "I want you to meet my mother."

My eyes widened. "Are you serious?" I then stood up for my chair. "I never could have imagined this finding love meeting your mother. I'm the Crown Princess in her eyes. She probably has such high expectations, and if I don't meet them-" Nathaniel stopped me and took my shoulders gently.

"No. She'll love you because I love you." What? Is that really what he just said to me? I stared at him in a bit of shock and he just smiled in the cute way he always does. He held my face and kissed me again. And we stayed like that for another hour. Tonight was going to be an interesting night. I could tell.

When I got back to the Palace, it was late afternoon. I immediately flew through my window and started to get an outfit prepared. Natalia asked me a million questions when I got back but at least she helped me with my makeup.

"No, it's too obvious I don't want to look like a spoiled bitch." Natalia nodded in understatement. "You're right. You being the Crown Princess will already be enough for Miss Diamond." I looked back into the mirror to check myself out one last time. "You think I look professional?" I asked. Natalia looked her sister up and down and thought for a moment.