Life's a Beach

Reilly's POV

The sun was scorching. It was a hot August day. While everyone else was dying from the heat, my older sister couldn't have felt more at home. This was the only time I wished I was a Leo, so I could at least embrace the ninety nine degree temperature. As Allie, Lynn and I were fanning ourselves in vain, Natalia was just living her best life reading a novel. God we were getting so jealous.

"How do you have the energy big sis? I feel like I'm melting." Lynn exclaimed. Natalia smirked at her. "You all know that I don't sweat. Especially in the summer." She got up from her chair, and started posing like she was on the runway. "I never feel hot because-"

"You are the sun. That's the fifth time you said that today." I said in annoyance. I guess my sister was getting tired of my attitude when she looked at me. "You know what would cool us all off? A beach trip." My eyes widened, "What?"

Natalia chuckled. "Let's go to the beach. Just us girls." Allie picked up her head and nodded. "Yeah. It's been a minute since we've had a sister trip." I shook my head tiredly. Honestly, we had no time for this. It was only one week before the wedding. "I don't know ladies. Donna is still figuring out my wedding dress and-" Allie covered my mouth with her hand.

"Reilly I'm going to say this in the nicest way. Calm down bridezilla. You've been stressing about this wedding-" I moved her hand from my mouth. "I haven't been stressing out!" I said defensively as Lynn rolled her eyes. "Girl, who are you trying to fool? I'm the one who didn't get no sleep from you over analyzing your wedding planner like it was the damn Rosetta Stone." I groaned in frustration. Maybe she's right, maybe I do need to take it easy today.

"Fine. Let's go on a sister beach trip." I said in defeat. Ali and my sisters immediately got excited. "Put on your swimsuits. We're leaving in a half an hour!" Natalia said as she grabbed Allie as they rushed into their room. Lynn pulled me up and I begrudgingly followed.

Half an hour later when Lynn and Allie were already ready.

Lynn's Look

Lynn's Look

"Wifey! What is taking so goddamn long!?" Allie yelled. Natalia begrudgingly walked down the hallway and looked in front of the mirror with a frown. "Girls, I feel so fat." Allie looked at her like she was a crazy person. Lynn, knowing her older sister's insecurities, hugged her from behind.