Life's a Beach pt2

Catherine and Aaron slowly walked forward. "I can't believe I'm back." He whispered to himself. They were calm until Allie came down the stairs. She gasped at the unknown Intruders. Their eyes widened in fear when they saw the new Queen. "Guards!"

The royal guard immediately rushed to the throne room and held them down. Allie approached the Intruders. "Who are you two? How did you get in here?" She asked in a Stern voice. The blonde woman lifted her head and gave a pleading look.

"Your grace, my name is Catherine. I used to be your wife's governess when she was a child." Allie's eyes softened. "I thought you looked familiar. Release her." She ordered the guards and they let her go. "Catherine, my wife has told me many good things about you. How are your babies?"

Catherines smiled. "They're growing up faster than I ever could've imagined." Allie nodded. "That clears up one thing but who is this man? Is he your husband?" Catherine's eyes widened and she shook her head. "Oh good lord now. He's just a good friend." The man then lifted his head up and faced Allie.

"My name is Aaron Alexander and I have come to walk my daughter Reilly down the aisle on her wedding day. Where is she? I need to speak with her-" before he could finish, Allie walked towards him and slapped him in the face. Catherine gasped in shock. "So you're the deadbeat dad I've heard so much about. Well you know what? I'm not telling you where she is."

"I'll find her on my own. I know this castle like the back of my hand." Allie scoffed. "I don't think so. She's still mourning Amber and if she sees you, God knows what'll happen." Aaron looked at her stubbornly. "Well I'm not leaving."

"That's a first. I heard from my wife that when you found out Amber was pregnant, you ran like hell and she had to hog-tie you down." Aaron lowered his head. "That was the old me. I was young and afraid when I was with Amber."

Allie glared at him, raised her hand and slapped him in the face. She then grabbed his neck and forced him to stand up. "You don't get to say her name. She was much of a mother to me as she was with my wife and her sisters. You have no right to even speak of her!" She let go of Aaron's neck and he fell to the ground.

Catherine rushed to his aid. "Enough! Please understand your majesty, Aaron has come here to seek forgiveness."

"Allie? Is there something wrong?" Allie gave a panicked look. She knew I was coming down. "Shit. Guards, take him away." The guards pulled Aaron away from Catherine and started to drag him out. Aaron weakly fought against them. "No! I have a right to see my daughter! Reilly!"

As soon as I heard my name being shouted, I ran towards the hallway and what I saw shocked me. It was Aaron. My father. "Guards let him go! I'll take care of this." The guards let him go and I walked toward him. He smiled at me and first but when he saw the angry look on my face, his eyes turned from joy to fear. When I got close enough I reared back and punched him in the face with a strength I had never even known and he was knocked out cold. 

We had taken him to the dungeon. I waited for him to wake up and when he did he fell out of his stone bed and gave me a look of confusion.

"What are you doing here Aaron?" I asked. "You're getting married. It's a father's duty to walk his daughter down the aisle." I sat up from my chair and got in his face. "It's also a father's duty to stay with his daughters and wife. Oh wait. Amber isn't your wife." Aaron held his head down and sighed. "I wanted her to be." I scoffed at him. My god, he looked pathetic.

"You wanted to marry Amber? So why the hell did you run the first time she was pregnant and why did you sleep with another woman!? Well you missed out on raising us big time. Kiara is dead."

"I know that." He whispered. I glared at him one more time then sat back in my chair. "You were never there for us." Aaron lifted his head. "Yes I was. I went to every birthday ball. I watched Natalia's coronation. I went to every funeral." I didn't even know that. I didn't even see him. He must have found a way to keep himself invisible in the crowd.