"*Scoff* how could you replace me with a whore like that Aro? I am your wife not that bitch!?" Such colorful words from a real bitch being bratty about the situation. Even though my tense jaw grits at the fact the kings are MARRIED!!! Why the hell did they not tell me that!?

"You are no longer my wife Sulpicia."

"Nor are you Anthenodora. You know perfectly well why we are divorced. We brothers found our mate and you can't replace her."

"Ha! You lie and even if you were telling the truth, in a week you will wish you hadn't broken up with me. I bet she can't even give you the pleasurable time I have given you." Anthenodora hisses at Caius.

"Demetri, Felix, please escort these women out. They are no longer to live here if they are to cause such ruckus."

"You will be on your knees begging to have me take you back, Aro. Just wait and see. Have fun with your toy." I shiver as the air just grew colder than in Alaska. A scream halted in mid-sentence and a body slumps to the floor. I turn to look but Marcus wraps his arms around me and keeps me from seeing past him.

"Trust me, you do not want to see that. Never will you ever see us be this savage." Multiple promises are hidden in his voice and some sorrow is filled in his tone. Why should he be sad about whatever happened?

"Apologies my dear," The doors closing allows Marcus to relax his hold on me and have me turn to look at Aro. "I am afraid, such topics were supposed to be on hold while you get settled here in Volterra."

"Um, mind elaborating on the fact you two are married!?" I glare at them. Caius turns his head grinning while Aro simply smiles, my glare not fazing him one bit. Dang, it!

"We only married till we found our mate. We agreed that the moment our mate stepped into Volterra which is where you are present, the wives will not be ours and they will have their own lives to live. I do hate having quarrels like that." Sympathy swarms me like bees around their honeycomb nest.

"I understand a bit. I wouldn't know what it would have felt like, especially years ago where things were very much different if my history is correct." 

"Thank my dear for understanding and yes, back then we all were different. But enough about the past, how about we show you around." Aro stands up, his brothers flanking his side creating a tall black robe barrier from the burning fire behind them. hope the fire doesn't burn their butts.

"Sure." Standing, I take Marcus's hand next instead of Aro's. Glancing back at him, he shrugs it off and follows.

A grand tour and millions of places I wish to visit multiple times. The pool indefinitely, library, Caius art studio, and the gorgeous garden seem like a haven. The way I map out a mental map is that there are different floors and wings. The first floor is the throne room and tour for the human guests who turn into food. On the second floor are chambers all for the guards, the three wings separate elite guards and lower guards. The third floor is a private level where there is a secret door leading up to a circular entryway/foyer. Four brown oak doors surround the big entryway. 

"Three of these doors are ours my love while this door is yours." Aro gestures to a red wood door with a gold round knob and a keyhole underneath. "It is ready if you wish to enter it."

Stepping forward, I lay my hand on the doorknob and turn it. Bright light fills my vision before blinking it away being breathtaking. Why must vampires suck my breath away with such amazing decor!? White marble flooring with light cream-colored stone walls. a whole wall made just for going onto a big balcony overlooking the city. A Cal King bed with soft-looking bedcovers. Velvet Fusha pink pillows and at the foot of the bed is a white bed stool over a grey furry rug I will lay on when reading a book.