VII

Jk pov

"you are the one who saved me..?"

I looked up from my hiding place..he peeked from the big rock. I was awstruck in his beauty. His blonde hair and his bread cheeks ahh i want to bite on it an--

"Hey..? Can u hear me..? U were the one who saved me..?" He said.

I really don't know what to say. Will he freak out if i show him my merform..!!

Without replying i dove into the water.
"Hey..wait!!" He said and I heard someone jumping into the waters..shit!
He sinked into the'why the hell is he jumping into the water like that if he don't know how to swim!!'

I caught him AGAIN and took him to the shore.
When I tried to leave he held my arm tight and refused th leave. I finally decided to face him.

"Hey..u r the one who saved me right? Why did u do that? Huh? Do u think u r a hero or something--no youreee..!!!"

I looked at him and noticed that he was looking at my tail..ah shit!
"Yes I'm not human-"

"I can see that.." he was looking like a child seeing a candy.(a/n u are tho jk..hehe)

"Are you not scared of me?"
"Noo....i know mythical creatures exit.."
"Oh u believe in fairytales?"

"NOO..my mother...*sniff* used to tell me stories about mer people and their kingdom"
"Oh then where is ur mother now?"

He closed his eyes and a lone tear left his eyes. I slowly took my hand and caressed his cheek.

"She's..no more.."
"I'm sorry to hear that.."
"It's ok leave it it's all in the past..ok now tell me who are you..?"

Should I tell this human about me..? He doesn't seem doubtful. i weirdly feel a connection with him I wonder why?

"I'm Jeon jungkook..3rd son of the king of the sea..future king of atlantis. nice to meet you darling..? Can I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

I noticed a tint of blush raising in his cheek. Awww he looks soo precious!!

"Ohh cheesey..I'm taehyung son of chohee(tae's mom name if i mentioned anyname before jus remind me)
I'm an orphan.i was illegitimate child of the king.the prince hoseok is my elder brother.i have no one here that's all" he smiled a beautiful smile which felt a little familiar.

leaving that aside i wanted to make him happy..bring all the happiness in the world for him.i was determined!

"Don't worry from today onwards I'll be your friend whom you can share all your worries with..! But u are not supposed to tell anyone who am I. Is it okay ?"

I can see a wide smile a genuine smile.he nodded his head like a puppy.

"Okayy i will not..!! So today night?"

"Okay see you" then i left for the kingdom

//

'shit i forgot about the bracelet!!'
________________________________________

Sorry fr the very late update I'll try to update regularly frm now on soo..cheer uppp♥️
And Thanks fr all ur love..!!