VI

Jk pov

I had no sleep as I was working on my bracelet..that bracelet is very important not only for me but for my family especially my father. He gave me that bracelet on my 3rd birthday he told me that his beloved sister gave him this gift for me! But I never seen her in the castle before not even in my childhood.
But when I was 6yrs old I was wondering in the castle...

•Flashback•

"Yeonie where are you hiding.. father and Hyung said us not to play here!"
I was wondering through the castle searching for yeonie. That's when I spotted a purple door..I was so beautiful decorated with beautiful design..I never seen this door..it was clean as if someone was using it and cleaning it daily.

it was clean as if someone was using it and cleaning it daily

(A/N:Just think that it is in underwear)

"Wow..is someone in there?"
I was hesitant but curiosity ate me alive I wanted to touch the door and see what is in there or who is in there..
"May I come in?"
It was silent.
I touched the door and to surprise it was open..
The first thing that caught my eye was a beautiful no amazing no ethereal no ....no words to describe..
The women in the picture was..

(A/N: credit to the artist..and ignore the watermark!!)

No words left my mouth..it was so beautiful..but who is she? I gazed at the frame hanging beautifully in a purple background..
Before I could scan the other things in that room, someone harshly pulled my arm..
"Father!"
"Why did you come here!"
I felt the angerey water wobbling around me.
"I-i was s-sshearching f-for y-yeonie that i-is when..t-he d-door"
I started to slutter..I nerver seen my father angry before..he always loved me though mother died while I was born.
"I forbid everyone to come to this part of the castle..now go to your room.."
"Y-yes father"
I took a last glance of the frame before it disappeared fully from vision..

•Present•

"Finally" I just finished my fake bracelet..even better than the old one..I was really satisfied with my work.
"Aahh"I let out a deep sigh and laid on my bed.
I tried to close my eyes and sleep but the only thing came to my mind was the beautiful boy..
Before I could think further..
*Knock knock*
"Jungkook ah open up.."
"Coming" I opened the door to see jimin hyung..ahhh...why is he here now..
"Hey brat can't you wake up early once in your life..it's your special day.."
"You call this a special day?..after today I have to train to defeat my two hyung?"
"Tsk..thats our custom ..we can't-"
"Just screw this custom.."
"Words youngman!"he said and lied in my bed..this hyung..!!
"Why can't namjoon hyung be the king he is the eledest and smartest person"
"You know jungkook joonie wants to be in the ministry and I don't want to have these so called responsibilities I want to love and be with my husband-"
"Fiancé..!You are not married yet.."
"I hate you!"
"Me too ah! Can you two be quite at night honestly.."
"That..hey but When did you pass by our room?" He said raising his eyebrows..
"Ah? Ah..I was mm I I was not able to sleep yesterday so!"
"Soo?"
"I went to walk yeaah..to talk with yeonie yes!"
"Ookay~"
"Anyways get ready" he said as he sat up.
"Okay..but can you leave my room"
"Okok I am going.. bunny!"

Finally he left that little midget..

Now time to get ready..

( A/N: his accessories

( A/N: his accessories.. without a crown.. including the fake version of the blue bracelet)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae pov

I opened my eyes only to see everyone crying..IU,bogum,grandma and hoseok hyung.
I tried to get up
Only to receive a yell
"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT..!!" bogum yelled at me.
"YOU GAVE ME YOUR MOM'S PENDANT ONLY FOR THIS SHIT!! IF I KNEW SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN I NEVER WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED IT!!"
he gave me the pendant and stormed out of the room.
"Tae..why did you do that..what were you expecting huh?"
"Hyung!"
"Stop don't call me that..I loved you tae..you are my little brother..am I not a good brother to you..I failed you right?"
"N-No Hyung..I just.." tears rolled down my face.
"You what tae..?"
I don't know what to say so I just hugged him and cried hard.
After all the conversation they left the room leaving me alone in the room..
I closed my eyes and suddenly I felt something near my hand.
I took in and studied it carefully..it was a bracelet.. who does it belong to..I closed my eyes to recall my memories..

It was a bit hazy but the deep blue eyes..

A sudden feeling crept me and I returned to reality..i saw the bracelet..it was beautiful..it felt familiar..

I wanted to meet the person who saved me..

Jk pov.
Finally all the ceremony were over..no one asked me about the bracelet..the feeling of getting caught finally left me..tomorrow I should definitely get my bracelet back from the boy..

Next day..

Jk pov
He was here again..but today he was not crying..it looks like he was searching for something or someone..oh noo
I hid behind a huge rock..I was nervous..what if he freaks out..what if wants to kill me but the innocence in his eyes no he'll never do this to me..aahh! How do I know he is good or bad..maybe..

"You are the one who saved me!"

I looked up at the source of the voice..
Oh god he was so beautiful..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys sry for the late update..
This story has very slow updates..so thankyou for your patience..

Love you SARANGHAE..!!💜💜

FINALLY THE TWO MET.. CONTINUE TO KEEP UP WITH THE STORY..

THANK YOU..
FORGIVE ME IF I HAD ANY GRAMMER MISTAKES..

                                                            ______________