V

Taehyung's pov

The dark is present,
All around me,
I'm not afraid of the dark.
Not the kind in my bedroom at night
Not the kind that lurks in shadows
Not the kind tiny wispers at night
But I am afraid
As I float downwards
I think of this darkness
The one present.

Right now
My eyelids slowly close
And I am left with the dark
And the sounds of underwater...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I felt something lifting me even though I am floating..I felt familiar..
.
.
.
.
.
I felt the warm early sun on my skin and the early morning cold, warm and salty breeze brushed off my skin..

I felt a cold finger creasing my skin I an love filled manner...

suddenly I wanted to cry..I heard a song.. which I wanted to hear so desperately..the person who I wanted to all those year..even though she left just before my eyes..I wanted her..I was earning for her touch..her love..MOM?

the song my mother used to sing for me...never left my heart...but..who is this person?..why are the singing this song?... is it mom..?..am I in heaven..?..I wanted to move or open my eyes but I can't move my body.. what's happening..the song reached it's end I have to move..after having a mental fight in my mind..I caught the hand which was in my wet shirt..the person flinched and I tried to open my eyes..it was hazzy..it was not clear..it was blury..I tried to adjust my vision..I was person...wait it was a male..he had a black hair..I tried to speak..but my chest felt heavy.. he had a deep red eyes..it was beautiful.. like the ocean..so deep..I never let go of his hand..

suddenly I heard a voice.."TAEHYUNG-Ah" it was not from the boy who saved me..it came from afar..the boy struggled out of my grip..and went away..but I felt something in my hand..

"TAE!!..how could you do this."
I heard bogum cry in between his words..I felt my chest becoming heavy again..and my eyelids forced to shut my vision...I griped the thing in my hand..and became unconscious..

.........................................................

Jungkook's pov

some hrs ago..

I felt really bored in my room..I wanted to explore..but no one encouraged me.. always saying..I am a baby..and always pampering me..I hate it..I made a plan to seek out tonight..

It was midnight..I know tomorrow is my big day..but after tomorrow they will forbid me to go to the shore..so let this day be my last day as a prince.. because from tomorrow onwards I am the royal prince and have to work for the competition for becoming the king..

I sawm in the cast ocean..I always love this feeling..it's like I am flying in the sky without anyone pulling me..I sawm around...

I reached my favourite spot,I was a rocky area..it was a little far from the shore..I always come here to see a boy..yep a boy..he was cute..I fell in love with him and always wanted to see him,talk to him,touch him..and wipe his tears....

"you came again..??"
I flinched and found the source of the voice.
"yeonie..!!!"
"what are you doing here..the king ordered you not to get out of your room..you came to see him again.!!"
"yeonie.. please don't tell father..I will do whatever you want.. please"
""ok..give me ur food for a Month"
"NO.."
"ok.....my king where are you??"
"yeonie..okay half a month.."
"ok..deal..so tell me you came to see him right..??"
"yeah..I wanted to see him so badly Tonight..I really don't know why?"
"kook I told you to go and speak to him..!"
"WHAT!!..yeonie I'm a merman..humans don't believe in us..they heard about us only in fairytale..he will freak out"
"Right....!!"