III

Jungguk's pov

'Oh no.. I am done now..sea goddess please help me' I thought and looked up. "Who went to the shore AGAIN?" He asked me again I felt his anger and death glare pointed towards me.
"H-hh-hhyunng..."I sluttered.
"Tell me..?"
"Ummm.. joonie let's talk inside.. everyone are looking at as.."Jin hyung defende ofd me..I was so thankful for him.
"No..I need and answer right now.."
"Awwww..joonie he's a baby let's talk inside..pls.."he holded his hand and gave him a pouty smile..and Hyung sighed and left..
'eewwwww... anyway he helped me..'i thought and followed him.

Taehyung's pov

"Wake up wake up you lazy bum.."I felt someone shaking me so hard..that I rolled out of the bed with a loud thud..

"Aaaa...you..run for your life.." I got up and chased him..
"Aaaaaaaaaaa...tae stop pls.....I beg u...no..."
"No way in hell...I will kill u...get ur ass back here..."
Suddenly bumped into a figure..
"Awwww..our little SLUT~ is running around in the morning..!!"

"What do you want sehun?" Bogumsaid and sheided me behind his back

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What do you want sehun?" Bogumsaid and sheided me behind his back.
"What happened.. it's true right..the unworthy prince~~..?"

"Shut up sehun..!!" He glared at me..and I hid behind bogum..it's not like that I can't fight..it's just that I don't want to hurt anyone..
"What the fuck sehun.. I told you not to tell any thing harsh to taetae right.."
I heard a fimliar voice and looked to saw.

"Baby what are you doing here.. shouldn't you be at the mart.."

"Stop it..this is why you always send me to the mart early..??..to pick on him.."

"It's ok IU.. please don't fight.."I said In a low voice..

"I said In a low voice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Awwww..our lil dog is-"owwww"..
"Sorry tae..this idiot..see you at work.." and winked at me
"Did you just wink at him..this basta-ahhahah..babe please not my ear.."
"Come to home with me.." IU dragged sehun by his ear..and went to him..
Bogum sighed and "Come on let's go your late for the work..and hyung must be waiting for you..!!"
"Yeah right..!! Let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the mart

No one's pov